Now that BC Rich is under new management, we'll see some changes over the years I figure, starting with a new naming convention, six series of guitar, fewer cool pointy headstocks. For 2016 the novelties focus mostly on Mockingbird and Warlock. It'll be interesting to see if they moved production from World Musical Instruments to somewhere else.

http://www.bcrich.com/

very light fretboard on that first one. other than that, pretty nice.

what's with the headstock on the warlock?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I read over their website and really wonder what part of the market they are going after.

I understand their history in classic rock and the Mockingbirds look really good for that type of market.

The tamed down/prettied up Warlocks? I don't get it. Give me a 6 in-line point and transparent finishes with neck thru and good hardware.

They no longer offer a good V now either. . . Only bolt-on, cheap hardware. . . They had a sweet spot with the NJ V Jr.

Not sure I really get what they are trying to accomplish here in the mid market.

They do claim their fretwork is awesome for entry level though - I guess they are focusing on that high volume part of the market.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Yup, from the pics it doesn't look like there's many ebony fretboards anymore. And I also miss the beautiful inline headstocks.

These guy's have been running BC Rich only for a couple of months, so in the next years, I figure they'll complete their line up with more JR Vs, superstrats, etc. And they missed out on the new Slayer album with a new KK model, although I've seen King with a different paint V.

What I find odd is the 6 different lines, which I assume are all imports. That's too much. Of course without prices and detailed specs we don't know what's what. But if they're going with 2 entry, 2 mid, 2 higher level product lines plus the US custom shop, it's still too much.
MK9 Mockingbird calling my name. no Bich or Eagle models at all hope they add those by next year. and for those who don't know the Warlock headstock is the original from the early 80s.

hmmm...... interesting lineup need to see some actual prices for those. seems like they might be on the right track though. obviously they went with their best selling models in the higher price range.
Quote by monwobobbo
and for those who don't know the Warlock headstock is the original from the early 80s.

Lita Ford's signature Warlock has always had that headstock.
Quote by dthmtl3
Lita Ford's signature Warlock has always had that headstock.

so what's your point? her sig was modeled after the original warlock from the early 80s which had that headstock.
Quote by monwobobbo
so what's your point? her sig was modeled after the original warlock from the early 80s which had that headstock.

Relax, just adding to your point.
Quote by dthmtl3
Relax, just adding to your point.

cool. long day for me that still has way to much to go.
Quote by monwobobbo
and for those who don't know the Warlock headstock is the original from the early 80s.

i figured as soon as i posted that that it would actually probably turn out to be the original one or something like that
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i figured as soon as i posted that that it would actually probably turn out to be the original one or something like that

evil plot from BC Rich to make you look bad
The ziricote-topped Warlock looks pretty cool if only for the colour combination.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by monwobobbo
evil plot from BC Rich to make you look bad

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My 1984 warlock bass has that headstock. I always liked it. Im SOOOO glad the widow headstock is gone for the most part. They over used it. Being a old BC Rich guy I haven't been a fan of their stuff in a while. Hansen did more harm than good.