Its used but its new to me, a nice Hagstrom Ultra Swede, it was the Nitro edition but the previous owner didn't like the finish and redid it, I think it turned out pretty good. I like it better than the original finish anyway.

I know its not a top line guitar but it had a lot of features I was looking for, LP shape, thin body, light weight, thin neck, coil-tap, white binding and black(ish) fretboard. All that to say for a couple hundred bucks I am happy with it.
Attachments:
IMAG2413.jpg
IMAG2414.jpg
Last edited by guitarsngear at Jan 21, 2016,
I bought one. It seemed to be everything I was looking for in a guitar particularly the neck. When I went to play it the E or the B string on the second or the third fret was completely and totally fretting out. I don't mean fret noise I mean totally dead gone. I loved the feel of the neck and it seemed to be okay everywhere else except that one spot. I immediately took it back to guitar Center and got my money back. I'm sure it was just a fluke one in 1 million thing.
Good luck with it. I love Hagstrom guitars. My first two guitars in the late 60's were Hagstrom guitars. I wish I still had my original Viking modal.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
I bought one a while ago. Second hand they´re a hell of a lot of guitar for little money even though mine currently spends most of its time hanging on the wall looking good.
Congrats on the acquisition of that Hagstrom especially with the new finish. WOW that factory graphic could scare away even the most heavily make up laden hair metal axeman from the 80s

I think the new finish looks great. Have fun rocking out on it!

I'll be posting an NGD here in about a month with some vintage import content as soon as I pay if off!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge