Pasta Salad
Basically you get the filling pleasure of pasta and the fresh delicious taste of salad. I especially like this because the vegetables aren't the focal point of this dish, but instead they compliment it.

Tortilla Soup
Think of it sort of as salsa soup. But its warm and the taste is subtle. You can add in cheese, or extra tortilla chips if that's your thing. Not only is this soup filling, but is really nutritious.

Sushi
Sushi is refreshing, gives you a lot of energy because of the protein, and keeps you full because of the rice.

I'm sure many of you have some great healthy light foods that not only taste great, but make you feel great.
Last edited by TwoPlusTwo at Jan 22, 2016,
Pack of ramen: 80 cents or so

Add a hard boiled egg, or add raw egg while boiling to get a soft boiled egg.

Add green onions and some chopped lettuce

If you have any, add a few strips of whatever meat you'd like (pork is good).

Pretty simple, tastes good, lots of nutrition. Can add hot sauce to taste.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

pasta salads are hefty and extremely easy to make but idk i find them super bland doesn't matter how many fresh veggies or what type of dressing i make for it they always taste so doughy IMO

it's better when you stir fry the veggies and throw in all your wine and butters and oils and stuff before marrying em with the noodles but still imo pasta (esp the thicker types) need a real thick sauce to shine IMO #imo

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33791666
pasta salads are hefty and extremely easy to make but idk i find them super bland doesn't matter how many fresh veggies or what type of dressing i make for it they always taste so doughy IMO

it's better when you stir fry the veggies and throw in all your wine and butters and oils and stuff before marrying em with the noodles but still imo pasta (esp the thicker types) need a real thick sauce to shine IMO #imo

your opinion is excellent
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I made chicken tortilla soup this week! The chicken makes it pretty filling though so idk if I'd call it "light."
Quote by Pastafarian96
your opinion is excellent

hey thanks it's just my opinion though ! !

chicken noodle soups with big chunks of chicken and veggies. Very good without having to take a nap afterwards.