Hi
This guitar is owned by one of my old relatives and he doesn't know much about it. He got it in the early 90's or late 80's

Fender never made a "rockvoicer" or guitars with an S1****** format serial so I wouldnt be too sure thats even a genuine Fender.

I could be wrong though. Hopefully somebody with more Fender knowledge will chime in as well
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
looks like an Asian knock off from the 80s
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Thanks guys. I too had my doubts about being a real fender. I will restring it and see if it sounds good enough for a fake.
What kind of bridge is that anyway? Is it a "floyd" like one?
The bridge is a Kahler, or at least a Kahler copy.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
The bridge is a Kahler, or at least a Kahler copy.

Thanks. I don't know much about Kahlers. I'm not even sure that the one in the guitar is working
Well, that sucks. There's a similar feed going on in strat-talk, so I assume that's you. Yeah, as both sites have stated, it does look decent as a guitar, but horrendous copy of a Fender. Kahler build, but Rockvoicer? Seriously? Why not go for something cooler like "Stratocaster-Styled Object", as a suggestion went? heheheheh