Page 1 of 2
I was going to say afraid but what is there to be afraid of? Having mean words said to me. Getting a warning? Possibly getting banned again? No, those are not things to be afraid of. If I don't come here I have a little extra time to do things that are important in my life.
So let the cards fall where they may. I just come here to shoot the shit at the pit. I like to post my songs so a few more people listen to me play than normally would. Other things I like about this place is to get chords to a song if I'm in a rush. If you pick out the most highly rated chord chart there are usually a few correct chords and you can fill in the rest with your ears. It's a little faster than starting from scratch. I have found a few songs where all the chords are correct and no chords were omitted. But you can do that if you are banned . I don't use tabs. I don't think that I'm the greatest guitar player in the world, don't get me wrong but it's just much easier to listen to the record for me then use tabs..
So have a nice day.
fuck you

edit: i thought this thread was going to be full of "fuck you" to yope...

edit: jk i love you Yope dog
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jan 23, 2016,
I know what it is like to be on an award-winning news team because I was on one once.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Welcome back yope.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Yeah don't be afraid to post threads Yope (you stupid fucking bastard) it's just the mods being Negative Nancy's and disliking fun.
fuck you
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theogonia777
I know what it is like to be on an award-winning news team because I was on one once.

I played in two bands with a woman who read the news on television, she was also a disk jockey a local radio station. I don't know if they were award-winning . They could've been.
Quote by yope
I played in two bands with a woman who read the news on television, she was also a disk jockey a local radio station. I don't know if they were award-winning . They could've been.

are you still into styrofoam kung fu?
Quote by ehbacon
are you still into styrofoam kung fu?

Getting into learning different tunings for the guitar and learning a little bit more about jazz guitar playing lately. I'm not a jazz guitar player but I like to know enough to take a normal regular song and jazz it up a little bit. Always growing, broadening my horizons, exploring new possibilities.
eh your threads are aight, i dont mind them

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
hello yope I have missed you

how are you
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by yope

I have done all of those and won awards for it. But we couldn't get any donut sponsors. We did get hotdog sponsors one time but they only gave us gift cards to give away and not actual hotdogs.

You remind me a lot of my friend Blake.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SMH07
daft cunt
and so a playful British house duo was born
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If I dicked you, you would fall.
Throwing someone off a cliff right after penetrating them is the absolute HEIGHT of bad manners, Ali.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
don't mock our schminglish language and cluture, you smasist
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Throwing someone off a cliff right after penetrating them is the absolute HEIGHT of bad manners, Ali.

well once they've fallen down, it's an absolute low
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
well once they've fallen down, it's an absolute low

What if they have an ass that feels like an oak tree and they land on it?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Banjocal
hello yope I have missed you

how are you

I got my mouth infection taken care of. Had all the roots scraped or planed whatever they call it, a deep cleaning. Couple weeks of antibiotics. It only cost $1700 plus a 100 and some dollars to pay for the dental insurance. Hope that kid doesn't mind me saying this. He might be okay if somebody would knock the snotnose out of him. It's good to be missed. Thank you
Quote by slapsymcdougal
What if they have an ass that feels like an oak tree and they land on it?

bitch what does the word 'absolute' mean to you??
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
bitch what does the word 'absolute' mean to you??

Knockoff vodka, probably containing methanol.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Vood-key !! wha happened to the knife thrower ?
Last edited by yope at Jan 23, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Knockoff vodka, probably containing methanol.

Excuse me it's a solid vodka for getting rekked if you mix it with some juice and there aint nothing wrong with that

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Excuse me it's a solid vodka for getting rekked if you mix it with some juice and there aint nothing wrong with that

It may well be, but if there's an 'e' on the end, it's probably been distilled in a lockup by a fucknugget who didn't bother to do it properly.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It may well be, but if there's an 'e' on the end, it's probably been distilled in a lockup by a fucknugget who didn't bother to do it properly.

Fair point

We can always distill the methanol out tho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Fair point

We can always distill the methanol out tho

Could, but since I don't own a still, it would be cheaper and faster to buy actual booze.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2