Page 1 of 2
This is a thread dedicated to our friend Eyenon15 so he can post his sick beats he's so capable of making.
man you are fuckin MAD rn
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
People are really engaging in this argument? Like genuinely? Okay.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
waiting
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Playing any song ever recorded on any device on any format = making a hip hop beat.
This is why pit is best
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by EyeNon15
Playing any song ever recorded on any device on any format = making a hip hop beat.

aight film yourself playing a song on a device of your choice and that song being a decent hip hop beat

easy right?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by EyeNon15

So if I played Napalm Death's Scum on vinyl, that would make it a hip hop beat?
Quote by EyeNon15

That's an interesting take....
Quote by Banjocal at #33792877
man you are fuckin MAD rn

just wanted to fuel the fire.
Quote by K33nbl4d3 at #33792899
aight film yourself playing a song on a device of your choice and that song being a decent hip hop beat

easy right?

Like you're really doing this. Ok ok just making sure.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
nah fam you specified playing the song

according to your definition i'm the one making these beats when you post these songs
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by MeTallIcA313
just wanted to fuel the fire.
ah fair play
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ErikLensherr
Like you're really doing this. Ok ok just making sure.

honestly i just want to hear an actual eyenon15 hip hop beat

like i genuinely want to see what he's capable of
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I am, I just made two hip hop beats since you created this thread.
You go make a beat since you are so awesome at it.

Anyway, back to my mixtape.
I just made this one, it came out real nice. I can't wait for some dope rapper to drop some bars on it.
https://youtu.be/zNgcYGgtf8M
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33792929
I am, I just made two hip hop beats since you created this thread.
You go make a beat since you are so awesome at it.

Anyway, back to my mixtape.
I just made this one, it came out real nice. I can't wait for some dope rapper to drop some bars on it.

So you're that Vevo guy I've been wondering who the hell he is
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Slapsymcdougal: "I'm jealous of Eyenon's hip hop producing ability so I'll lash out and make a stupid picture about him.
Also, I'm a huge Kanye fan and a bedwetter."
Quote by EyeNon15
Slapsymcdougal: "I'm jealous of Eyenon's hip hop producing ability so I'll lash out and make a stupid picture about him.
Also, I'm a huge Kanye fan and a bedwetter."

Look dude, the reason your mom's bed is wet after I fuck her is that she squirts. A lot.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Look dude, the reason your mom's bed is wet after I fuck her is that she squirts. A lot.

U let my mom pee on you, weirdo.
You'll never make great hip hop beats if you let ladies pee on you
Quote by EyeNon15
U let my mom pee on you, weirdo.
You'll never make great hip hop beats if you let ladies pee on you

Well, she lets me shit on her chest, so fair's fair.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, she lets me shit on her chest, so fair's fair.

Again, you're toilet sex is so not hip hop
Quote by ErikLensherr
People are really engaging in this argument? Like genuinely? Okay.

lol this

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by EyeNon15

surely you have access to wikipedia if you can make it out here to the Pit

Hip hop production is the creation of hip hop music. While the term encompasses all aspects of hip hop music, it is most commonly used to refer to the instrumental, non-lyrical aspects of hip hop. This means that hip hop producers are the instrumentalists involved in a work. Modern hip hop production uses samplers, sequencers, drum machines, synthesizers, turntables, and live instrumentation. A hip hop instrumental is casually referred to as a beat, and its composer is casually referred to as a producer or beatmaker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop_production

it's completely fine if you don't enjoy hip hop, but at least use your terms correctly if you're going to criticize it. I have never known a person to consider 'playing a recorded song on a device' making a hip hop beat, and any inclination you may have towards that perspective is simply out of your own ignorance. if anything, someone could consider 'DJing' simply 'making a playlist' (thought most DJs remix the music in some significant way), but I don't see how hip hop production falls into this conversation
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeh let's discuss all those mega chart topping hits R Kelly has had since everyone found out loves pee play.
Quote by vintage x metal
surely you have access to wikipedia if you can make it out here to the Pit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop_production

it's completely fine if you don't enjoy hip hop

First, stop right there because you are beginning from a place that you don't know what the fuck the discussion is.
You overlysenssitI've coddled children need to get over yourselves.

And this thread is about my mixtape. Not another reason for u to pretend like you are educated by citing Wikipedia pages
Quote by whywefight
Hey through eyenon's guidelines I made a sick Kanye beat, thank you Eyenon!

I even improved his formula a little bit.

https://soundcloud.com/noveltiesmusic/imadeaneyenonbeat

dag yo SSSSKKKKKKKKKKRRRRTTTTTT
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by EyeNon15
Yeh let's discuss all those mega chart topping hits R Kelly has had since everyone found out loves pee play.

I'm just spitballing here, but I'm guessing he's sold millions more records than you in the last 10 years.
Quote by EyeNon15
First, stop right there because you are beginning from a place that you don't know what the fuck the discussion is.
You overlysenssitI've coddled children need to get over yourselves.

And this thread is about my mixtape. Not another reason for u to pretend like you are educated by citing Wikipedia pages

dag yo SKSSKKSKSKSKSKKKKKKKKRRRRTTTTTTTTT wassup sugar daddy you tryna pay my student loans
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

not sure what makes me oversensitive but lbr im feelin you
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2