I searched for it but all that turned up was some guy named Ayobami Shaquille Sadiq.
I don't get the name either.
Rather gouge my eyes out with rusty spoons
Last edited by sam b at Jan 24, 2016,
Idk. This is that moment when someone throws a big party but no one shows up except one guy and you're like "HEYYYY YOU MADE IT! Come inside, things are about to get CRAAAAZYYY!"
skype is not a good platform to set things like these... tinyChat/room was much better.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
You don't get to male decisions like this and just misrepresent the Pit like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by The_Blode
No, he's just started it :P why is it awkward? Is it his name? Props to him for trying to be social though (Y)
Yeah, his name makes it seem more personal than it should and I'm not sure anyone else is in.

why is it awkward
Picture yourself getting a haircut and not having anything to talk about and you forgot all those articles you read. That's why. It's just you and them.

Quote by Kryptos
The name of the group is UG's-The Pit.
Doesn't really make a difference. But if it's any consolation, I'll add/join if 10 people say they did here.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 24, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Idk. This is that moment when someone throws a big party but no one shows up except one guy and you're like "HEYYYY YOU MADE IT! Come inside, things are about to get CRAAAAZYYY!"

Lol why does this feel so familiar?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Lol why does this feel so familiar?
What are you saying?

Are you implying I'm like that? Because you'd be wrong to think I care if anyone shows up.
Quote by theogonia777
You don't get to male decisions like this and just misrepresent the Pit like that.

Just like the patriarchy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Joshua Garcia
What are you saying?

Are you implying I'm like that? Because you'd be wrong to think I care if anyone shows up.

No I meant it in that i'm pretty sure i've seen this happen in a film or tv series or something.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
you guys are so antisocial lol

we should seriously have a proper chat room for the pit

i joined btw
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by The_Blode at #33795179
Nah Tinychat is the proper chat room

yeah this
it came first, and it has nothing wrong with it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day