Hello!

I'm looking for good books (and DVDs) with a wide spectrum of essential technique exercises.

Since my available practice time is very limited, I want to make sure to get the best technical development on the instrument during that time. So I'm not looking for any intellectual material, I just want to get started fast with technical exercises on the instrument.

I also don't mind the fact of purely technical exercises.
It could be material for the classical guitar, but also for blues or Jazz guitar.

I've looked around and found these so far:

- Pumping Nylon by Scott Tennant
- The Path to Virtuosity by Iznaola
- The Precision Techique by Robert Conti
- Complete Technique for modern guitar by Joseph Alexander
- The Guitar Grimoire Exercise Book
- Killer Technique by Gohar Vardanyan
- Chop Builder by Frank Gambale
- Barry Galbraith Daily Exercises
- Guitar Technic by Roger Filiberto

What do you think about them or what would you recommend for most effective and solid technical development?

Thanks for any ideas!

P.S: I do have a guitar teacher and I'm also taking care of the other aspects of musical development. In my question here I just want to focus on the technical aspect.
my classmate's mother-in-law makes $78 hourly on the computer . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her check was $17581 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website

[] ►►►►►►►======== http://www.Jobstribune.com
Quote by giutar
Hello!

I'm looking for good books (and DVDs) with a wide spectrum of essential technique exercises.

Since my available practice time is very limited, I want to make sure to get the best technical development on the instrument during that time. So I'm not looking for any intellectual material, I just want to get started fast with technical exercises on the instrument.

I also don't mind the fact of purely technical exercises.
It could be material for the classical guitar, but also for blues or Jazz guitar.

I've looked around and found these so far:

- Pumping Nylon by Scott Tennant
- The Path to Virtuosity by Iznaola
- The Precision Techique by Robert Conti
- Complete Technique for modern guitar by Joseph Alexander
- The Guitar Grimoire Exercise Book
- Killer Technique by Gohar Vardanyan
- Chop Builder by Frank Gambale
- Barry Galbraith Daily Exercises
- Guitar Technic by Roger Filiberto

What do you think about them or what would you recommend for most effective and solid technical development?

Thanks for any ideas!

P.S: I do have a guitar teacher and I'm also taking care of the other aspects of musical development. In my question here I just want to focus on the technical aspect.

I ran the gauntlet of the first few years of a classical guitar university curriculum back in high school - I highly recommend you do the same - contact a University prof and ask for a copy of their exercises. The left hand exercises are particularly useful - they cover every possible technique.