I think he wanted me to roast him but I'm not 100% sure so im just gonna make a quick jab or two at him and everyone else just gauge his reaction and go along with it.

-whywefight is soo bad at life that he still doesn't actually know what he's fighting for after all these years. He may tell you he knows but he doesn't.
-whywefight strongly prefers the company of fellow UG'ers over that of cheap, birthday discounted hookers.
Oh wow, happy birthday babyboy!

And iiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love yoooouuuu
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
ay happy birthday m8
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
-whywefight actually scared everyone away because they were afraid of catching his migraine.
Happy birthday dude!

I got you Usher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RnPB76mjxI
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
happy birthday to you
stick your head down the loo
something something
happy birthday to you

I can't remember the rhyme, it's something to do with poo i expect
I have nothing important to say
ONE NIGHT ONLY, W W F BIRTHDAY BONANZA, ONLY ON UG.COM, FINALLY A REASON TO LOOK FORWARD TO MONDAY, GET TICKETS NOW, W W F

happy birthday! Feeling old yet
hbd baby love u

this one is on me cheers bub
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

hbd huu
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.