Not really even that heavy. Just low tuned guitars and screechy noises. Also is it supposed to be very unenjoyable to listen to? I mean why would I listen to this when I could listen to brutal deathgrind bands with solid production?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by PedSectioned
Heaviest new release you’ll hear today.

Hahahahahahahahaha no.

Other than that, it's a nice track imo, if I feel like listening to the style. Not bad.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Find me something heavier that was released today.

"Solid production"

Probably thinks Born of Osiris are relevant. The post is definitely meant to be antagonistic, but I don't think our appreciation of art is anywhere near on the same level based on your view of reference.
Quote by PedSectioned
Find me something heavier that was released today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7wvMh-chQ4

Took me about two minutes. I can find a lot more if you'd like
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
In the words of Tom Green in Freddy Got Fingered as he got ran over by a truck whilst wearing the skin of a dead deer..

"I wasn't expecting that to happen"

Just before I checked your song, I had listened to the mix someone has made of every Motorhead song on their 22 albums played at once. So when I finished that, I then clicked your song and thought I had accidentally left the Motorhead wall of noise running.

So I think, maybe if I stick some headphones on instead of using my laptop speakers, it might be just a tinny mix... I stuck my headphones on, it improved, but was still quite tinny.

The thing is, if you get past the way it's mixed, and make out the definition of what is being played (because that is what it's lacking in regards to the mix, definition), you can hear something interesting going on. It's certainly on the extreme scale...

And as I was just typing that, listening to your music with headphones on, the power started going out.. my lights started flickering eerily along with the music until pitch darkness (thank god laptops have batteries), I kid you not, I started freaking out.

Anyway back to what I was saying...

There is something interesting going on here, I like how you're pushing the boundaries with this, trying to go for that extreme. Not something I'm personally into but as a fellow artist, I dig what you're doing.

Feel free to drop a comment on the song I'm working on at the moment (unfinished demo): https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33795640#post33795640
Last edited by karstaag666 at Jan 25, 2016,