no way, bro
21 72%
Voters: 29.
Page 1 of 3
buzzfeed article
no thanks

inb4 the feminists of the pit declare their equality
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

shame they probably won't be able to dope too much without interfering with the hormone therapy so they'll probably be at a massive disadvantage
Quote by Weaponized
A decision that affects like .0000001% of people (A. being trans and B. being a fucking Olympic athlete) will make 100% of dummies mad

we have talked a lot about a trans Olympian this past year
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by CodeMonk
There should be a "I don't give a shit" option.

You could not post
Quote by Banjocal

my thoughts are

Hey, so seeing as you've got two buckets, can I have some of your popcorn? I'll buy next time, I promise!
Yeah I remember a story about some female amateur wrestler or maybe she was a UFC fighter and she was saying that when she fought against a transgender competitor there was a huge difference in the (man) strength she exhibited from all other female competitors.

I think its unfair for the female competitors, and its unfair for the transgender athletes who may not get a chance to compete. It should come down to physiology, i.e. if they identify as female but holy shit they're built more like a man then compete against men you shall.

However its also unfair for men too. What if its a marathon and you've got a tranny with a hot butt in front of you, they might not overtake them just to stare at butt.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Yeah I remember a story about some female amateur wrestler or maybe she was a UFC fighter and she was saying that when she fought against a transgender competitor there was a huge difference in the (man) strength she exhibited from all other female competitors.

I think its unfair for the female competitors, and its unfair for the transgender athletes who may not get a chance to compete. It should come down to physiology, i.e. if they identify as female but holy shit they're built more like a man then compete against men you shall.

However its also unfair for men too. What if its a marathon and you've got a tranny with a hot butt in front of you, they might not overtake them just to stare at butt.

imagine wrestling nd you're just like 'can I touch boobs or naw'
They better not ruin women's volleyball with suspicious bulges.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I fear there'd be a performance disadvantage for cis-gendered women. Does it also work both ways, and can FtM's do male sports?

Without a source to cite, it's only a postulation tho.

Otherwise, who really gives a toss.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Rebel Scum

yeah, but at the end of the day isn't physical competition inherently unfair anyways? Like, yeah men are naturally more muscular than women, but some men are naturally more muscular, faster, etc than other men, too, but nobody gives a shit.
the shitstorm should be entertaining

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't get why people still care about the Olympics anyway.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't get why people still care about the Olympics anyway.

how else will they feel accomplished by sitting on the couch watching people from a similar geographic location excel at running or throwing a metal ball?
Yeah Fallon Fox might be the person I was reading about where some chicks fought her and really noticed a difference between her and every other fighter.

Quote by StewieSwan
Like, yeah men are naturally more muscular than women, but some men are naturally more muscular, faster, etc than other men, too, but nobody gives a shit.

You're comparing apples with oranges here.
Certainly is something new. We will just have to roll with it and see how it goes.
It can't be that bad, I hope..

Quote by StewieSwan at #33796294
how else will they feel accomplished by sitting on the couch watching people from a similar geographic location excel at running or throwing a metal ball?

watching every other country get molested by our basketball team is pretty satisfying now that you say it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
watching every other country get molested by our basketball team is pretty satisfying now that you say it

i dont want to talk about it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
This is something that has 0 effect on me or anyone I know, so it's safe to say I don't give a shit.
Surely it should be done biologically. If mentally you identify as a woman but biologically you're a man, you should be competing with men.

It's not like a F1 driver can take his car to the Moto GP and say 'yeah but I identify as a motorcyclist so it's cool'.

I don't care if I'm being 'ignorant' on this to be honest, if you've been born into the wrong body and want to change that, brilliant, but until you get that body, you compete with the one you're given against similar ones.

Obviously there's been a couple of cases where female athletes have been subject to gender tests and cases could have been made for either gender due to unique physiology and hormone levels, which complicates things. But really on the face of it this issue seems ridiculous.
grow up as man, be 7 feet tall, 250 lbs muscle then take some hormone treatment and compete with filthy cis-gendered women.

Break world record at each competition by very small margins and harvest that sponsor money.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Fuck it, there should be no separation based on gender, and all athletes should take all the performance enhancing drugs.

Then it might even be worth watching.
Page 1 of 3