constant small aircraft airflow ALL DAY .,its the weather .I gave up and put earmuffs on . twas bad yesterday but not as
Try living right by an airport, Schriever AFB, Peterson AFB, Fort Carson and the Air Force Academy.

I don't wanna hear about how much planes annoy you, yope. My ears are like oak trees.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Try living right by an airport, Schriever AFB, Peterson AFB, Fort Carson and the Air Force Academy.

I don't wanna hear about how much planes annoy you, yope. My ears are like oak trees.

About 10 miles north of one is my location. The Jets fly due West or east, depending on if their incoming or outgoing, to or from the Gulf . These pesky little Cessnas fly right overhead going about 17 miles an hour.

I just thought it was interesting because of all the canceled flights people have to fly resort to this.

My dad was in the Air Force also. I think it was called the Army air Corps back then. He was in North Africa and Italy. When he came back from the war he was half deaf. He said he couldn't hear crickets or birds and had to have the TV really loud. Finally got a hearing aid.
Sounds like drug running is happening at your local airport. I suggest you investigate.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Sounds like drug running is happening at your local airport. I suggest you investigate.

my comfort is knowing that if you live long enough you will have to put up with disrespectful youth who confuse stupid with clever.
Quote by yope
my comfort is knowing that if you live long enough you will have to put up with disrespectful youth who confuse stupid with clever.
Ok but you're literally not even the oldest member here.
That sounds almost as annoying as next door having really loud air conditioning.
On that note, there's a train only like 6 houses away from ours that sounds its horn randomly throughout the day, including the a.m. hours.

AND there's a busy highway directly across the street from our house. The worst being when there's a group of bikers driving through all together.

You can't complain.
Pretty much the only noise I put up with is the organ from the church next door but that's quite nice on a Sunday morning. Oh and the drunks going to and from the high street on a Friday and Saturday night.

The occasional foghorn too.
I live next to a fire station.

WwwwwwooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by RAB11
Pretty much the only noise I put up with is the organ from the church next door but that's quite nice on a Sunday morning.
Gosh, that does sound pleasant.

Quote by snipelfritz
I live next to a fire station.

WwwwwwooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot how much noise those and ambulances and cop cars make on the highway too.

I just live in noise pollution.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 26, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Gosh, that does sound pleasant.

Yeah, it's not invasive at all, it's just there in the background while you contemplate just how much you can't be bothered today.
Quote by yope

Tell me about it.