Page 1 of 2
Old OP was banned

Welcome to the 2016 edition of No-Fap February! Now under new management!*

In just seven days, this annual contest shall begin and users will be vying to last the entire month of February without choking the chicken. Who will rise and who will fall?

Rules are as follows:

1. No masturbating for the entire month of February.

2. Only sexual pleasure permitted will be from a second party.

3. Check in at least every 3 days. If 3 days pass and you do not check in, you are out.

4. This year, the contest will operate under EST. The contest begins for everyone at February 1st (12:00 AM EST) and will conclude March 1st (12:00 AM EST).

5. The deadline to sign up is January 31st at noon

6. I'll buy the winner a large pizza

Good luck to everyone entering this year!
Participant List:
ESPLTDV401DX
WhiteStripesIII
MH400
JamSessionFreak
whywefight
slapsymcdougal
RajjaJroach
Shotgunmerc
chookiecookie
Baby Joel
ErikLensherr
k.lainad
arcanom
genghisgandhi
That Old Geezer
steve_muse
Pastafarian96
i_lovemetallica
Banshee
MinterMan22
WCphils
Ablast
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Fatlumpthe1st
Amuro Jay
Cardbored
Pastafarian96
CL/\SH
67_67
Deliriumbassist
eGraham
ehbacon

Out:

UltimateGuizar

Winner(s):

TBD
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Jan 31, 2016,
im in for this one
not the other one

im still going strong for last year's but i'll join this one as well
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
can we do the reverse? see how much we can fap in feb? that sounds way more fun
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'm in.

Also lose this "UTC" trash, let's do it in EST hmu
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Also lose this "UTC" trash, let's do it in EST hmu

yeah seriously

Think I got everyone from both threads, someone just tell me if I forgot them. I changed it to EST as well
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Think I got everyone from both threads, someone just tell me if I forgot them. I changed it to EST as well

Why EST? UTC makes more sense.
Hey so lets make it a little more fun

I will buy the winner a large pizza. I will either send them the money via paypal or call whatever place they want up and I'll pay for it over the phone with a credit card, whatever their preference is.
Edit: I can order it online for them as well
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Jan 25, 2016,
I've never fapped so I guess I'm in

100% honesty. I don't think there is anything morally wrong with it it's just that I've never tried it so I don't know what I'm missing. Like if you've never eaten chocolate, you have no desire to eat it; even though everyone else thinks it's great. There are other things I'd rather do with me time, ya know?
Quote by ehbacon at #33796556

100% honesty. I don't think there is anything morally wrong with it it's just that I've never tried it so I don't know what I'm missing. Like if you've never eaten chocolate, you have no desire to eat it; even though everyone else thinks it's great. There are other things I'd rather do with me time, ya know?

What the fuck lol.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ehbacon at #33796556

do ittttttttt

all the cool kids are doing it

but no really you are aware that masturbation is stroking your penis in a sexual way right with the intention of making things come out of it? are you sure you've never done that? because most people have done that and most people aren't even guys statistically
Quote by whywefight
most people aren't biologically impulsed to eat chocolate until they do tho

I have nothing to argue this point with. Bullet proof response.

Idk man, I have friends who say they spend an hour a day jerking it. I get like two hours of free time a day, I like to spend that time running and playing the guitar.
Idk. Haven't scientists tried to get semen samples from hunter gatherer cultures or something and had the samples have vagina juice mixed with the samples because the guys don't know how to jack it? It's not part of their conception of sex.

I feel like I read that somewhere. Some paper about how the west is actually weird and psychology is western-centric
I'm in, this sounds like it'll be like that episode of Seinfeld
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
This year, the contest will operate under EST. The contest begins for everyone at February 1st (12:00 AM EST) and will conclude March 1st (12:00 AM EST).

Does it even matter? Just don't wank when it's February where you live.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ehbacon
Fun fact: Because you don't, the chances of you getting prostate cancer are higher. And you're immunity is probably slightly lower.
And I forgot how they put it, but doing it is better for when you decide to have a baby because it's like you're filtering out bad sperm.

That being said, I have friends on this list I wouldn't have expected to see.
Shame on you all.
Quote by ehbacon
I have nothing to argue this point with. Bullet proof response.

Idk man, I have friends who say they spend an hour a day jerking it. I get like two hours of free time a day, I like to spend that time running and playing the guitar.

Thing is, there's a world of difference between having a relaxed, slow one off the wrist, and just cranking one out as fast as possible.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Ooh pizza incentive. Nice
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
/snip

2. Only sexual pleasure permitted will be from a second party.

/snip

I just realised this means that there can be no threesomes but devil's threesomes in February.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by ehbacon

if you really want it to be a challenge, start now
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by TobusRex
Slapsy will be out the first trip to the crapper.

I'll win, then. I only shit twice a year, on the equinox.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2