very nice guitar work. Vocals seem a little forced, but they were still good. I would try relaxing a bit when you sing. What are you recording that guitar with? Straight into an audio interface? Sounds great to me! Very clean. Also did you do that part around 2:30, or was that pre recorded? That was awesome haha.

nice job

C4C: (you only have to listen to one)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1695410
Very very nice job. The vocals do look to be just a trifle unsettling for you, but still on point and on par. Your guitar work is terrific. Overall appeal is awesome. Keep up the good work, mang
Quote by ehbacon
very nice guitar work. Vocals seem a little forced, but they were still good. I would try relaxing a bit when you sing. What are you recording that guitar with? Straight into an audio interface? Sounds great to me! Very clean. Also did you do that part around 2:30, or was that pre recorded? That was awesome haha.

nice job

Thanks man! The guitar was recorded with the same mic I used to record the vocals. I had it balanced on a desk because I don't have a mic stand here at the moment. The part around 2:30 was a piano blended with a sitar!

Quote by CherokeShredder
Very very nice job. The vocals do look to be just a trifle unsettling for you, but still on point and on par. Your guitar work is terrific. Overall appeal is awesome. Keep up the good work, mang

Thanks man! Recording the vocals in this was very uncomfortable due to a migraine, but it was the only free time I had haha.