Page 1 of 2
Maybe there's enough people like me here to make it worth my while but I don't know. Seems like the vast majority are kids who are into heavy metal. I like the metal just fine. I just like wha I like and that's included in a vast array of different types of music, that don't matter.

This age thing, we can't relate. I feel stupid for trying to communicate with a bunch of kids, it's not my job. That's what teachers are for. It's just not fair I understand you because I was a pimply faced 13-year-old once. There's no way you can know where I'm coming from. We got the guitar in common. We use it in very different ways though. I really could care less about Megadeth or slayer Judas Priest or whatever. I see the effort you're putting in this type of stuff. I appreciate that. Nobody else does though except for the other kids, a few other kids who play guitar and that's it! Don't you ever want to try some other kind of music.? No of course not. And you think I'm old and set in my ways.
My advice is learn how to play music that a large percentage of people like. If you say you don't want to do that you probably don't care too much about music anyway, don't you think?
Last edited by yope at Jan 26, 2016,
the type of music you like has nothing to do with why you don't belong here.

you are welcome as long as you want to stay though. None of us really belong her
Quote by yope
If you say you don't want to do that you probably don't care too much about music anyway, don't you think?

other way around I think. Don't care too much about making money maybe. I think people who care about music will play what they want to play and won't let anyone tell them different. That's my opinion though.
Who actively talks about any of those bands here? Most we got is Blode talking about Jim whatever from Slipknot, and he talks about feet and him thinking he's asexual more than anything else.

Also, it'd be nice if you didn't assume we're "kids". Most of us are in our 20's. Except ^ this guy.
But if you'd like to be disrespectful, you can expect people to treat you the same.
You sound like a grump. I like metal, I really do. The beautiful thing about it is those people who are so very into metal that there could, relatively easily, be a small group in every small city, all over the world, who would treat you the way you always wanted to be treated; as a rockstar.

I also like old folk standards and classic rock. You could gig 3 nights a week covering SRV and The Allman Brothers. Those people are more excited to be dancing and flirting then giving a shit about your guitar amp. They would just as soon replace you with a juke box, regardless of your sweet new song about how much you like tacos.

Can''t I have both?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
No one belongs here, but everyone is welcome.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
To be fair though, I've only seen you do a thread on Jose Feliciano and that guy hasn't done anything interesting since the 60's man. So what the heck should we discuss?

You've made a few assumptions in your OP, stick around and you may find how wrong you were about some of them.
Quote by yope
My advice is learn how to play music that a large percentage of people like. If you say you don't want to do that you probably don't care too much about music anyway, don't you think?

And become a boring, unoriginal sellout with no passion? No. Play what you want. Even if it happens to be atonal refrigerator jazz drone or something.

It's the other way around.
I have nothing important to say
Yeah that was a weird thing to say yope...you mean I should start playing some Bieber songs or I don't care about music???
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by The_Blode at #33796828
Yeah, I think you take things too seriously...especially this board...it's like, just take it all with a pinch of salt...I think you're expecting too much of others...just roll with it, have a laugh if you can...I'll be honest, I never read your threads because they bore me...but it's just my opinion, countless others love you...and before you rip on the whole Pit as metal heads...I don't know if all of them are like that... ;|

u bby
Yope, no matter what your age is, you'll always be one of my special children.
Quote by snipelfritz
Yope, no matter what your age is, you'll always be one of my special children.

Special children?

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I love yope. He's absolutely fucking batshit crazy
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by yope

But does it djent? Because if it doesn't, I don't wanna know.
I disagree with you. I think musicians should make music they wanna hear. Not what others wanna hear.
Quote by The_Blode at #33796960
"F it all, f this world, f everything that you stand for, don't belong, don't exist, don't give a s, don't ever judge me"

makes u think
Free Ali
Quote by The_Blode
It's like that one song they did "F it all, f this world, f everything that you stand for, don't belong, don't exist, don't give a s, don't ever judge me"

very cringey

Metal does mostly suck though
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
none of us belong here

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
none of us belong here

Should we all just kinda, leave then?
Quote by JackalUK
Should we all just kinda, leave then?

no one belongs anywhere as there is no absolute authority defining what belongs where.

just nomads "claiming" things they can't truly own.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
none of us belong here

Quote by whywefight
Nobody belongs here

Quote by snipelfritz
No one belongs here, but everyone is welcome.

hmmm
Quote by The_Blode
Yeah, I think you take things too seriously...especially this board...it's like, just take it all with a pinch of salt...I think you're expecting too much of others...just roll with it, have a laugh if you can...I'll be honest, I never read your threads because they bore me...but it's just my opinion, countless others love you...and before you rip on the whole Pit as metal heads...I don't know if all of them are like that... ;|

When blonde is telling you you take thing ls too seriously, you know there's a problem
Quote by snipelfritz
hmmm

I speak in the general sense and don't wish to suggest at all that anyone is welcome anywhere, cause that implies that the place belongs to the welcomer and as said, no one belongs anywhere.

my daisy represents the freedom that gives us to do whatever we like (even infringing on other's beliefs of their ownership of things and so possibly suffering consequences those misguided minds wish to inflict)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I speak in the general sense and don't wish to suggest at all that anyone is welcome anywhere, cause that implies that the place belongs to the welcomer and as said, no one belongs anywhere.

my daisy represents the freedom that gives us to do whatever we like (even infringing on other's beliefs of their ownership of things and so possibly suffering consequences those misguided minds wish to inflict)

Shhhhh, shhhhhh...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Breh just cuz a bunch of dweebs here listen to metal don't mean we're all metalheads.

And on that note, rap is more metal than metal can ever aim to be.
Quote by theguitarist

And my post represents succinctness and finality
Quote by The_Blode
just take it all with a pinch of salt

idk he seems plenty salty to me already
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Nobody belongs here. It's just a stupid guitar forum and we all have some common interests and some uncommon interests. There is a vast pool of experience here and every once in a while we might just learn something from each other.

I am one of the old school dudes and think that everybody should be free to play whatever they want without apology. If a kid is satisfied copping John5 or Malmsteen licks in his bedroom, so be it. I prefer to gig live so I play stuff people want to hear. It doesn't insult my creative juices one bit to do that, it's the reason I play. Too hipster to play in public? Don't do it, more gigs for me.

When kids want your opinion, they will ask for it. If you offer it before they ask, they will let you know. Take pimply-faced whiny bitches with a grain of salt and just ignore them. If they irritate you, take a little break. It's just a stupid guitar forum.
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jan 26, 2016,
I like you yope. You're entertaining.

You're one of the old people that shouldn't be sent to the glue factory.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2