-was let out to the bathroom
-saw people running by
-follows them for entire 13 mile race
-comes in 7th
-gets medal
-owner completely unaware

dogs are the master-race
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

hahah dogs are great

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
This is the best Feel Good story so far this year! Right up there with the Panda rolling in the snow.
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps
Last edited by MusicLaw at Jan 26, 2016,
finally some good news
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by neidnarb11890
just imagine being the fucking loser who came in 8th, damn, probably trained & everything

Not as bad as losing to Oscar pistorius.

How do you lose to a guy with NO LEGS?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ehbacon
only 7th? pussy.

not at all
the 6 dogs that beat him trained hard for it
See this is what happens when you let trans people compete!

Next it's animals.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by slapsymcdougal
13 miles is only a half marathon.

Not in dog miles
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by snipelfritz

Next it's animals.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by snipelfritz

Next it's animals.

This is exactly what I was thinking. This isn't a good story at all. I am appalled that an animal was allowed to compete with humans. The medal should be taken away and given to a charity or something.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ehbacon
only 7th? pussy.

Same place as the Packers.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yet more positive discrimination. Dog only comes seventh and gets a medal? A HUMAN wouldn't have got one! Too much political correctness smh.
Quote by RAB11
Yet more positive discrimination. Dog only comes seventh and gets a medal? A HUMAN wouldn't have got one! Too much political correctness smh.

How do you know that they don't all get medals?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
How do you know that they don't all get medals?

Well everyone getting a medal is the same as nobody getting a medal so
Quote by Minkaro
Worth pointing out that the dog kept stopping to do dog things, and just casually caught up with everyone again.

She could have won, but she was modest.

way to gender the dog, as if you know the dogs innermost feelings and identify
Quote by Thrashtastic15
way to gender the dog, as if you know the dogs innermost feelings and identify

Way to miss the joke.
these damn liberals are getting outta hand with all this participant medal bullshit

our dogs need to learn how to win and lose cause that's how the world works

Quote by Jehannum
Dogs can't count.

At least the route didn't take it past a Korean restaurant, or it would never have finished.
Quote by metal4eva_22 at #33803801
Black lab. Calling it.

I thought too, but bloodhound
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day