soy milk is okay. it is kind of like the milk you drink after you eat your cereal in the morning or afternoon or night i won't judge and you have the milk left but a bit less sweet. that is if you get sugar put in the soy milk. i drank it tonight because i just came back from a workout and did not want to load up on a lot of sugar or fat and we had soy milk in the fridge for whatever reason. yeah i work out now.

also inexperience within a volunteer field has started to frustrate me a bit. like of course i cannot expect people to perform professionally but often i feel like people are not wanting to improve at all and it is evident because they are not. this is a really broad statement so i will not give specific events but recent things are knowing basics about your amp and guitar, and knowing sound design concepts. so i have been trying to get those volunteers around me to know how to and to self-improve. now inexperience in a paid field is a different matter.

hmu?
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 26, 2016,
okay
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I've long said that soy milk is amazing. I eat meat and all that, I just prefer soy milk. Feel a lot less gross after drinking it (as in it's not so heavy you hate yourself), doesn't fuck up my skin, and comes in a variety of flavors despite not being TOO sweet.

Soy milk is superior to cow milk. It's just tastier.
ok
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm gonna try almond milk soon. It's got very few calories so it oughta assist wrapping up my cutting cycle. I'll post an in-depth review soon.
Free Ali
Okay
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
I only like chocolate flavored almond milk

I like all things soy but most brands of soy milk taste weird to me and I can't find the brands I like here
cat