Page 1 of 2
I watched all of Jessica Jones in a single sitting, that's my biggest binge to date.
Got around to the last two seasons of The Office
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I just binged Making A Murderer pretty hard.

The Killing was 4 seasons long and I binged almost all of that. Probably my most epic binge to date.
binged watched 3 seasons of The Following with Kevin Bacon this week.

saw Jessica Jones, enjoyed it

Luther with Idris Elba,
very good, highly recommend it if you're into detetice/crime shows like Sherlock

top boy is another highly under rated UK show, its about urban youth/drugs its good!
so is Narcos!

if you like cartoons Bojak Horseman is pretty funny, not that new though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Shows I have binged in 1-2 weeks-

Drama: Mad Men, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black.
Fun Series: Psych & iZombie.
Hero/Action Series: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, first 2 seasons of Arrow, the Walking Dead.
Sitcom: Master of None, first few seasons of New Girl.

Edit- forgot Sherlock and Luther
Last edited by DukeDeRox at Jan 27, 2016,
k.lainad: yeah man, Narcos was kickass.

Oh yeah....how about Archer? I watch that quite a lot on Netflix...sometimes I'll put on Archer and let it play all day. There is a lady at work here that reminds me strongly of Pam (she told me she loved me too).
I've been going back and forth between American Dad and Archer for like 3 years. I'm so fun.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
I haven't watched a new show in ages. I basically just watch Top Gear, It's Always Sunny, Archer and a few others over and over again

I might start the X-Files soon though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by TobusRex at #33800236
Oh yeah....how about Archer? I watch that quite a lot on Netflix...sometimes I'll put on Archer and let it play all day. There is a lady at work here that reminds me strongly of Pam (she told me she loved me too).

I watch archer a lot on hulu. I've probably seen every episode at least five times by now.
Quote by WCPhils
I haven't watched a new show in ages. I basically just watch Top Gear, It's Always Sunny, Archer and a few others over and over again

I might start the X-Files soon though

I'm flitting between Futurama and X-Files. Probably need to put a hold on Futurama for when the UK gets the new X-Files.
x-files is the only major series I have ever managed to binge watch (and am currently binge watching)

I even made my new MC moniker as an homage
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Peaky Blinders, bruv
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
mother fucking x-files

scrubs
futurama
american dad
family guy
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last season of Parks and Rec is up so I'll probably start watching that
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by MeTallIcA313

I watch archer a lot on hulu. I've probably seen every episode at least five times by now.

Something about your avatar gave it away
Series I've binge watched or am currently

Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Archer
Making a Murderer
Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Binge watched recently:
Making a Murderer (Before it was cool with the armchair lawyers)
House
The Office (UK)
Utopia (Great Australian comedy, seriously, watch it, it's amazing)

Australian Netflix is kinda shit tho, the variety isn't really there.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Friday Night Lights is an amazing series. I'm still trying to move on from it.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I've watched HIMYM from start to finish around 5 times in a row now
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
House of Cards
Bloodline
Peaky Blinders
Parks and Rec, late to this
Making a Murderer
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Psych is damn good. Currently going through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I've watched through pretty much all of the greatest shows that can be found except for Peaky Blinders. I watched the first episode and realized I will never get to watch through that show for the first time again, so I'm saving it? Idk why, or when I'm going to finally watch it
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jan 31, 2016,
Quote by CL/\SH at #33805804
Psych is damn good. Currently going through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I've watched through pretty much all of the greatest shows that can be found except for Peaky Blinders. I watched the first episode and realized I will never get to watch through that show for the first time again, so I'm saving it? Idk why, or when I'm going to finally watch it

bruv

watch it now
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I started watching Entourage on Amazon Prime yesterday and now I'm scared I won't get anything done until I finish the whole series.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
Australian Netflix is kinda shit tho, the variety isn't really there.

Download the Hola! extension for Chrome and you can access Netflix catalogs from different countries.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by ErikLensherr
bruv

watch it now

I probably will at the end of this term. Taxes are gonna fuck me this year so I won't be able to go to Vegas with the boys . Might as well drown my sorrows in a good show
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Page 1 of 2