Page 1 of 2
Selena Gomez is pretty cute, and I think she'd loom over tall buildings and crush people really well if she was a giantess.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Eastwinn at #33800547
ariana GRANDE

oh man

/thread
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33800545
Selena Gomez is pretty cute... and I think she'd loom over tall buildings... and crush people really well... if she was a giantess...

fify
Quote by ErikLensherr

/thread

ya
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ErikLensherr
Selena Gomez is pretty cute, and I think she'd loom over tall buildings and crush people really well if she was a giantess.

she fails to crush me with her voice therefore I disqualify her from being a giantess
cat
me obviously and if everyone doesn't agree i will have to post pictures
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
doesn't ronda rousey already have that title?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Eastwinn at #33800547
ariana GRANDE

I'm kinda shocked erik didn't say this tbh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Imagine how big Selena's tits would be as a giantess

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I vote riri

I feel like she would have a more interesting character than most giantesses, who are usually just like 'STOMP STOMP STOMP I WILL EAT YOU AND CRUSH YOU GTFO STOMP STOMP STOMP' whereas rihanna would be like 'lmao im a giant lets smoke a doob and ima do some yoga ok?? do i look hotter in this outfit or this one? ty smooches cul8r'
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belly, belly, nice and warm,
Squirming meal inside,
Kissed her cheek and licked my lips,
Opened nice and wide.

Slurped her up and gulped her down,
Swallowed her alive,
Down to her new tummy home,
Safely she arrived.

Now inside my lovely tum,
My dinner starts to churn,
As my belly starts to gurgle,
My juices sting and burn.

Tightly stuffed inside of me,
I can feel her squirm,
As my stomach digests my meal,
She'll be nice and arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Stacy did her best to push with all her strength, but she could feel herself slipping. The tiny girl knew that her desperate struggling was pointless, but she would be damned if she didn't go down with a fight. Kristen's tongue had already begun to apply a thick coat of saliva to her breasts and belly; the moist, warm liquid made Stacy shiver. She knew that it would not be long until she began her descent into the murky abyss below, as she would slowly and invariably slide towards her inevitable destination: the hot, sticky depths of Kristen's belly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had managed to catch a glimpse of an image on my screen, depicting me in the act of swallowing a miniature woman who looked to be about four or five inches tall. You were certainly intrigued. You asked me how I made the picture; the look on your face when I told you that it was a real picture was... priceless, to say the least. Needless to say, you were quite skeptical. You asked questions; I answered.

I told you all about how I had brought her home, shrank her, picked her up, and gulped her down like it was nothing. I told you of how she had begged, pleaded, kicked, and struggled every step of the way, with plenty of insults interspersed throughout. None of this mattered at all, and she was soon inside of my stomach, where she squirmed and squirmed until she was overtaken by digestion.

Despite how thorough and detailed my description of the incident had been, you still didn't believe a word of it. You wanted proof, so naturally I would have to give it to you...

I grabbed you by your shoulders and pulled you in. I began to passionately kiss you. You wrapped your arms around my waist. Our embrace lasted for only a few short moments, but it must have seemed like an eternity. As I begin to pull my lips away, you are overtaken by a strange sensation, unlike any you had ever felt. You noticed a grin on those same lips. Something about it just made you feel... just a bit uneasy. You began to feel faint, and your world started to go black...

When you came to your senses, you are greeted by the same grin, only now that grin stretched almost as wide as your height. It didn't take long for you to figure out what had happened, and suddenly my story didn't seem quite so far-fetched...

I snatched you up, and pulled you just above my head as I began to tilt it back. Beneath, my lips parted to reveal my mouth, glistening with saliva. It must have seemed quite enormous considering your diminutive size, to say the least. I gently lowered you in. You tried your best to grab hold of something, but to no avail as you were inexorably dragged down into the back of my throat. The peristaltic waves slowly pushed you down through the moist tube, all the way down...

The sphincter opened below and you plopped down into my stomach. The stench of vomit was, not surprisingly, the most easily noticeable aspect of your surroundings, followed closely by the almost overwhelming warmth. My stomach was noticeably free of any of the sort of glop you had half expected to see: I obviously hadn't eaten anything in quite sometime. Be that as it may, the smooth, mucus-lined muscles provided enough of a tactile sensation that you forget all about that for the moment. Perhaps it was not as strong a sensual stimulus as the smell or the heat, but it was certainly quite novel, truly unlike anything you have ever felt.

Everything around you began to convulse as the walls began to expand and contract. Drops of fluid began to fall on you, slowly at first, but gradually my stomach started to fill up with my gastric juices.

And that is now your reality as you sit, half submerged, tucked away deep inside of my belly...

How does it make you feel to be nothing more than a piece of meat digesting inside of my stomach? Do you feel worthless? Helpless? Humbled? Perhaps you feel a bit emasculated, being nothing more than dinner for a woman. Perhaps you feel quite foolish knowing that I may very well have only eaten to just to prove that I could. Perhaps you feel like I'm a bitch for eating you.

Regardless, none of that will change anything. You are my meal digesting inside of my stomach, and that's all there is to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i said i would so there you go plus stories and stuff so obviously i'm the best
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777 at #33802844

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squirming meal inside,
Opened nice and wide.

Swallowed her alive,
Safely she arrived.

I can feel her squirm,
She'll be nice and arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Stacy did her best to push with all her strength, but she could feel herself slipping. The tiny girl knew that her desperate struggling was pointless, but she would be damned if she didn't go down with a fight. Kristen's tongue had already begun to apply a thick coat of saliva to her breasts and belly; the moist, warm liquid made Stacy shiver. She knew that it would not be long until she began her descent into the murky abyss below, as she would slowly and invariably slide towards her inevitable destination: the hot, sticky depths of Kristen's belly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had managed to catch a glimpse of an image on my screen, depicting me in the act of swallowing a miniature woman who looked to be about four or five inches tall. You were certainly intrigued. You asked me how I made the picture; the look on your face when I told you that it was a real picture was... priceless, to say the least. Needless to say, you were quite skeptical. You asked questions; I answered.

I told you all about how I had brought her home, shrank her, picked her up, and gulped her down like it was nothing. I told you of how she had begged, pleaded, kicked, and struggled every step of the way, with plenty of insults interspersed throughout. None of this mattered at all, and she was soon inside of my stomach, where she squirmed and squirmed until she was overtaken by digestion.

Despite how thorough and detailed my description of the incident had been, you still didn't believe a word of it. You wanted proof, so naturally I would have to give it to you...

I grabbed you by your shoulders and pulled you in. I began to passionately kiss you. You wrapped your arms around my waist. Our embrace lasted for only a few short moments, but it must have seemed like an eternity. As I begin to pull my lips away, you are overtaken by a strange sensation, unlike any you had ever felt. You noticed a grin on those same lips. Something about it just made you feel... just a bit uneasy. You began to feel faint, and your world started to go black...

When you came to your senses, you are greeted by the same grin, only now that grin stretched almost as wide as your height. It didn't take long for you to figure out what had happened, and suddenly my story didn't seem quite so far-fetched...

I snatched you up, and pulled you just above my head as I began to tilt it back. Beneath, my lips parted to reveal my mouth, glistening with saliva. It must have seemed quite enormous considering your diminutive size, to say the least. I gently lowered you in. You tried your best to grab hold of something, but to no avail as you were inexorably dragged down into the back of my throat. The peristaltic waves slowly pushed you down through the moist tube, all the way down...

The sphincter opened below and you plopped down into my stomach. The stench of vomit was, not surprisingly, the most easily noticeable aspect of your surroundings, followed closely by the almost overwhelming warmth. My stomach was noticeably free of any of the sort of glop you had half expected to see: I obviously hadn't eaten anything in quite sometime. Be that as it may, the smooth, mucus-lined muscles provided enough of a tactile sensation that you forget all about that for the moment. Perhaps it was not as strong a sensual stimulus as the smell or the heat, but it was certainly quite novel, truly unlike anything you have ever felt.

Everything around you began to convulse as the walls began to expand and contract. Drops of fluid began to fall on you, slowly at first, but gradually my stomach started to fill up with my gastric juices.

And that is now your reality as you sit, half submerged, tucked away deep inside of my belly...

How does it make you feel to be nothing more than a piece of meat digesting inside of my stomach? Do you feel worthless? Helpless? Humbled? Perhaps you feel a bit emasculated, being nothing more than dinner for a woman. Perhaps you feel quite foolish knowing that I may very well have only eaten to just to prove that I could. Perhaps you feel like I'm a bitch for eating you.

Regardless, none of that will change anything. You are my meal digesting inside of my stomach, and that's all there is to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*faints*
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Using extrapolation based on her current physique...if she grew to 50' tall she'd probably have "B" cups.
Quote by vintage x metal
I vote riri

agririd
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by theogonia777 at #33802844

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squirming meal inside,
Opened nice and wide.

Swallowed her alive,
Safely she arrived.

I can feel her squirm,
She'll be nice and arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could you not?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Could you not?

I could not.
If y'all could stop quoting him that'd be koo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by MeTallIcA313
*faints*

;|
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by vintage x metal
I vote riri

I feel like she would have a more interesting character than most giantesses, who are usually just like 'STOMP STOMP STOMP I WILL EAT YOU AND CRUSH YOU GTFO STOMP STOMP STOMP' whereas rihanna would be like 'lmao im a giant lets smoke a doob and ima do some yoga ok?? do i look hotter in this outfit or this one? ty smooches cul8r'

hey it's these types of top quality posts that made me want to e-marry you ok?

let's go get brunch/call 50yo men racist/tandem biking sometime ok?

Quote by ErikLensherr at #33803503
If y'all could stop quoting him that'd be koo.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
thought this was a gary thread
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MinterMan22
hey it's these types of top quality posts that made me want to e-marry you ok?

let's go get brunch/call 50yo men racist/tandem biking sometime ok?

something good came out of this thread bump. I would not have seen this otherwise :3

that's a great idea & I am ready to go once I don't have the sniffles anymore
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i feel ill
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2