Not exactly a NGD but close enough! About 2 months ago I bought a factory blemished Washburn Parallaxe PXM10 (with full factory warranty and all that). I've given it a decent workout and I gotta say, I am very impressed with it. Straight from the store it played excellent - but I am not sure if the store I bought it from set it up when it arrived. He is my normal guitar tech so he probably went ahead and did so for me. The SD Jazz/Distortion combo sounds amazing, as you would expect since it is a classic combo. It has an original Floyd on it with silent springs and a big brass block I believe and I haven't had it go out of tune yet. The volume knobs are push/pull cabable to give it a single coil sound as well. This guitar can handle every type of genre I play, and probably even more!

I love the matte, satin like finish on it, and as for being a factory blemished I see nothing wrong outside of a very very small "dent" by the input jack, but it is not noticeable at all. It took me a good 20 minutes of looking at it under light to find it. I was scared to death when I first ordered it, but I am glad I did seeing as it saved me a couple hundred dollars that way.

I haven't restrung it yet, but I am going to very soon. First Floyd Rose guitar so I am scared to death I am gonna screw it up lol. I've been watching tons of videos and reading How-To's so I can go in prepared. Overall, I love this guitar. It is near the top of my list for favorites that I own.
Attachments:
washburn.jpg
washburn2.jpg
Love it. HNGD! I played a used one while browsing and it was one of the smoothest guitars I've ever played. I'm pretty hugely against glossed necks but if I'd had the cash I would have bought in an instant. lol.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Sweet I love mine, hard to believe the amount of premium features for the mid grade price! Buzz Feiten, brass big block, OFR, Grovers, ebony board, Duncans with push/pull pots, extended cutaway etc.

Washburn does a great job on mirroring the quilt top!

How are you liking that Stevens Extended Cutaway? Rock on Happy NGD!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jan 29, 2016,
Quote by Evilnine
Sweet I love mine, hard to believe the amount of premium features for the mid grade price! Buzz Feiten, brass big block, OFR, Grovers, ebony board, Duncans with push/pull pots, extended cutaway etc.

Washburn does a great job on mirroring the quilt top!

How are you liking that Stevens Extended Cutaway? Rock on Happy NGD!

Love the cutaway I am garbage at soloing so I don't do it often, but the times I need to be playing up that high it is great! I wish I could get a good picture like yours! Your color pops out real great. My house is too dark and cell phone camera don't do a lot to make the color "pop" haha.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?