JamUp, Bias, AmpKit or ToneStack? which is better ? Is Ampkit still alive? No update for a long time.

What audio interface do you prefer? still irig HD? Anything new?
JamUP is on sale this weekend. I just starter using it for headphones playing. Stunds great and I really like the ability to download other user's presets.
Are you looking for Plugin software for your DAW? ( which do you use) or are you looking for something IOS based for an iPad?
I've just recently moved to an interface, daw, plugin practice set up for playing at home. I've been experimenting with Bias, Bias FX, amplitude, And the free lepou amp plug ins. The first three I mentioned, as well as some of the others you were looking at most likely have a demo version through their site. It helped for me to spend a few hours inside of each and determine which worked for my needs as they all sounded pretty good.

Also I've read good things about s gear, need to download that demo before I make
A commitment to purchase one. As stated above jam up is on sale this weekend, as is Bias fx and bias. There made by the same company.
Up until this point, I've used (and still use) OSX Garage band with an iRig2 to connect my guitar to computer.

Software Pedals, I rarely have them turned on, but when I do, its mostly distortion, tremolo, and a blue Chorus pedal (forgot name)
I like Amplitube and Lepou's plugins. Guitar Rig isn't bad, but not great either. I wasn't impressed with Bias either, I spent hours and hours tweaking the damn thing and I couldn't get any usable tones on high gain stuff. Clean and crunchy tones weren't bad, but I still prefer Amplitube or Lepou's plugins for that.

Do check out TSE's stuff as well. You'll need IRs for Lepou's and TSE's, but I also use IRs on Amplitube for some stuff, because their cab simulation is a bit questionable (it's much much better now on Amplitube 4 though).

Take a look at this thread if you haven't yet: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1522593

Audio interface? Depends on the budget obviously. If you're starting out, you have good cheap interfaces like Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Mackie Onyx Blackjack, Presonus stuff, etc.

More info on this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1658707
I just look for the software for my ipad. I use GT rig before. But there is no mobile version. For the interface, I found some interface combined MIDI controller such as Sonoma or Tone Shifter. Have anyone use this kind thing before?
Glad you find Tone Shifter. Now it is on its third generation Tone Shifter 3. We are just launching a Kickstarter project online.

We build this just to MAX the benifits of using software effects. It will be able to use along with JamUp, Bias, Ampkit, ToneStack Go, GarageBand as well as the ones in Mac OS and windows such as amplitube, guitar rig, overloud, revalve and so on.

Basicly it is a HD digital sound interface plus with a MIDI controller and footswitch. It is has unique design with different HOST mode and switching MODE to work with the host softwares. We are proud of that it is now maybe the best thing you can find to use on stage with software FX. The special designed analog signal chain mixing with the digital codec give the best dynamic response and sound quality. We did AB with lots of other interface and be so confident on its performance.

Also, it can be used to control all the hardwares along with MIDI IN connector. Lots of users for fractal AXE FX2, kemper profiling Amp, G-major, and other ranks are just so happy with this device that are much more portable, light comparing to those original controller. The MIDI control is no latency at all.

Search online in Kickstarter, youtube, facebook you may find more details.

I'm actually the designer of this devices and I myself had bought all the software in Apple. I'm really a big fan of JamUp, Bias, and Ampkit. Personally I like all the functions provided by JamUp such as JAM, LOOP, 8-track recording as well as the guitar effects and amps. But the Amps in Bias is a litte more juicy than in JamUp. A good way is using Bias amps in JamUp which just make a good combination of the two software. They can be used in that way

Ampkit is good and it takes less CPU resourse I think. So it can run smoothly even with some old ipad / iphone. And it sounds not bad and with lots of peavey's characteristic. Also it has ReAmp function which you can record the dry signal and redo the whole effects chain later. It is really cool for recording.

I should say each software has its own pros or cons but that is just the same thing of using hardwares. But you can have hundreds of effects and amps with only tens of buck which is something can't be imagined with hardwares. I feel it is so worthy to have the softwares.

So something like Tone Shifter just give a full expansion of your software usage. I'm really using it all the time now. I just can't remember the last time I turning on the tube amps and hardware effects board