Highly recommended, I drank my coffee black ever since I started drinking coffee then I tried this stuff I'm never going back it's great
I like my coffee like I like my women.

Ground up, thrown in a burlap sack, and dragged by donkey around the Andes.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by pressureproject
You know that vanilla flavoring comes from the secretions of a beaver's asshole, right? Look it up.

It's not the asshole it's the castor gland, duhhhhh. Also it's used for artificial raspberry and strawberry more often I thought.
Quote by pressureproject
You know that vanilla flavoring comes from the secretions of a beaver's asshole, right? Look it up.

You know that's almost, but not quite, bullshit, right?

Given the quantity of vanilla flavored items sold annually, there would have to be massive beaver "milking" facilities worldwide.

There aren't.

Yes, it can be (and has been) used, but given the quantity actually produced annually, it's likely you've never tasted it.

And if you have and it tastes yummy then where's the problem?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by pressureproject
i watched a video today where two guys ate some whale semen or something fried in a dumpling.
Quote by Bass Builder
coffee mate is poison use Silk French vanilla, soy or almond, both are great
those are definitely good but I found I had to use three times as much once I got used to high fructose corn syrup.
Sometimes I sip the vanilla coffee mate by itself. Just really tiny sips.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I just put milk in my coffee like a normal person
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Arby911 at #33803219

Given the quantity of vanilla flavored items sold annually, there would have to be massive beaver "milking" facilities worldwide.

There aren't.

Well ur mum counts for about 50% of that beaver milk so I think you're overestimating a bit
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I just put milk in my coffee like a normal person

yuck
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by pressureproject at #33803152

Wait, so is it beaver juice or asshole juice?
Quote by Bass Builder
coffee mate is poison use Silk French vanilla, soy or almond, both are great

Thank you, I looked into it and I'm not going to use it anymore, it's got a lot of corn syrup and hydrogenated oils. I could not enjoy it anymore knowing how bad it is for you.
I'll just buy cream and put some real vanilla in it.
Vanilla coffee mate tastes gr8, but the problem is the amount of calories. I use Almond Milk with a total calorie count of 30.

ron666
Quote by Arby911
You know that's almost, but not quite, bullshit, right?

There aren't.

Yes, it can be (and has been) used, but given the quantity actually produced annually, it's likely you've never tasted it.

And if you have and it tastes yummy then where's the problem?

this post reminds of people I meet from time to time who sincerely think Pepsi is made from human fetuses and other shit like that lol
Quote by slipknot5678
this post reminds of people I meet from time to time who sincerely think Pepsi is made from human fetuses and other shit like that lol

Are you referring to Red Bull being made from bull testicles?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass