https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnooVAX_paM

I'm honestly looking for views and likes because those are always helpful (: but most importantly, I'm trying to learn and get better. Feedback is always appreciated. New techniques to master and new musicians to study are always nice. They don't have to e guitar players, some of my favorite musicians aren't. Just another bedroom jam trying to keep up with my thoughts.
I almost didn't get to hear the solo all the way through because the video is so soft. Neighbors around?

For the matter of the solo itself, it is quite a nice showing of technique. Got quite a bit of a Buckethead and Malmsteen vibe to it all (sorry if I am limiting to just those two). Was the pause before fingertapping again (1:10) intentional or was it getting more and more uncomfortable before then?
The problem here is that the audio quality, coupled with the muddy guitar tone and the fast playing makes it really hard to hear anything. Most of it just sounds like noise because of the low quality. Maybe invest in a mic or a DI box?
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by CherokeShredder
I almost didn't get to hear the solo all the way through because the video is so soft. Neighbors around?

For the matter of the solo itself, it is quite a nice showing of technique. Got quite a bit of a Buckethead and Malmsteen vibe to it all (sorry if I am limiting to just those two). Was the pause before fingertapping again (1:10) intentional or was it getting more and more uncomfortable before then?

Anytime someone tells me I sound influenced by Buckethead is a good day for me (: the pause was due to my inability to make the decision to want to attempt the nubbing or not and I wasn't comfortable with my ability to swiftly slide the pick from picking position to giving myself access to my 4 right hand fingers and then back to picking so I had to readjust.

Pretty much, the whole purpose of me posting this is to learn something. Idk how what I'm trying to learn but I figure other guitarists might now my next step. I know the quality sucks but I'm just running thru random ideas so people know what I've been practicing. I'm always looking for new musicians to study or techniques to learn.
The audio quality made it a little hard to really hear you. I can't say much because my audio is not to good either. Other than that you have potential. You can tell you put in a lot of practice time. Keep it up. Take a look at my new viseo and please comment.

https://youtu.be/Lpqq1n2CqH0
Last edited by payments2085 at Feb 3, 2016,