http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35405636

A Texas grand jury has cleared Planned Parenthood of misconduct after the abortion provider was accused of selling foetal body parts for profit.

Instead, the panel charged the filmmakers behind the accusations with tampering with government records.

The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) secretly filmed videos that caused an outcry and prompted efforts to withdraw Planned Parenthood's federal funding.

CMP founder David Daleiden was also charged with buying human organs.

It is legal to accept reimbursement for the costs of providing tissue, but the videos depicted tissue donation as a marketised area where illegal trafficking in organs was distorting abortion practices - something the grand jury did not accept was happening.

"We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast," said Devon Anderson, the prosecutor who is now in charge of the case.
"As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us."

Planned Parenthood is a non-profit group that provides reproductive health services to mostly lower-income Americans. Some of its clinics perform abortions.

lol
wouldn't it be funny if the word 'face' was replaced with 'butt' and then it would be "filmakers who targeted pp butt charges
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence[/center[
what are we loling about
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
egraham is a butt
lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
what are we loling about

The irony of breaking the law in your cocksure expose of an organization that likely deals with constant scrutiny.
Oh ok

I had to google cocksure
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

evan likes to google cock, sure
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
don't tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body. especially when she ain't payin' for it.
Quote by eGraham
what are we loling abutt

lol
*Nelson haha*

Reminds me of that woman in Vegas who got busted for voter fraud trying to prove you could legally get away with voter fraud.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Unfortunately I am not the dictator but if I was, they would get the death sentence, public execution. No one fucks with PP. More abortions, less shitty future people. It is really a shame they DON'T sell fetus tissues or whatever.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Unfortunately I am not the dictator butt if I was,

lolol
Quote by Xiaoxi
Unfortunately I am not the dictator but if I was, they would get the death sentence, public execution. No one fucks with PP. More abortions, less shitty future people. It is really a shame they DON'T sell fetus tissues or whatever.

I agree with you on this one.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by eGraham at #33803513
what are we loling about

ur face
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
ur butt

lolzing
you guys are mean
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

lol

idk
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are