Page 1 of 2
"large miniature pinscher"

don't lie, you had to do lots of takes without laughing at that part
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Cool dog.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
good form pupper 👌
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
good form pupper 👌
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
tinket
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
muffler
Johnston
trial
ok
Quote by Hydra150
tinket

trinket ,like cheap jewelry beads knick-knacks .
that was a typo my bad
hmm cool video

also

good form pupper

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Joshua Garcia
cool you know how to torture ur dog with anticipation WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go home Josh you are drunk
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Nothing a big helping of greasy chicken won't fix
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
my right arm is cold enough as it is

i thinks it means somthing to do with ciruculation

but its bad because im drunk

haven't eaten since i had some order called mac daddy n cheese

like im not even drunk typing, the order was actually called Mac Daddy N' Cheese.

it was delicious. it was like mac n cheese exccept with chinken and bacon.

i ordered it because i wasnt too hungry but it backfired becuase it came witgh like a really deliciuous but thick cheese sauce and i was too full
wait its 27 degrees outside rn it may just be me lol

(AMERICAN degrees for you edgy nations lol woooooooow how interesting you other nations are, using different degrees than america, like woow you must feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo special like wow).
Quote by Joshua Garcia
cool you know how to torture ur dog with anticipation WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dogs natural instinct is to jump in and gobble down the food. I have taught him to restrain from that and listen to me and only eat if I say it's okay. This does more than that. It teaches him he can rise above his natural instincts and use his mind. Dogs really like being told what to do. If you are firm , calm gentle and relaxed. They will not tolerate anger, they fight it. Their natural instinct is to fight anger and punishment. You have to know the difference between punishment and discipline.
If you are passive they will take over because somebody has to be the boss. In a way it's kind of like you, Mr. Garcia. Your first instinct is to say something nasty. You have to rise above that and not give in to your most primitive urges.

Oh, I get it, it was a joke. Okay, jokes are supposed to be clever and funny.
damn

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
to sit back and chill

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by yope at #33804273
dogs natural instinct is to jump in and gobble down the food. I have taught him to restrain from that and listen to me and only eat if I say it's okay. This does more than that. It teaches him he can rise above his natural instincts and use his mind. Dogs really like being told what to do. If you are firm , calm gentle and relaxed. They will not tolerate anger, they fight it. Their natural instinct is to fight anger and punishment. You have to know the difference between punishment and discipline.
If you are passive they will take over because somebody has to be the boss. In a way it's kind of like you, Mr. Garcia. Your first instinct is to say something nasty. You have to rise above that and not give in to your most primitive urges.

lol rekt
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yo yope, seriously good job I guess. Training dogs is hard. Especially the small stupid ones.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by yope

merciless
Quote by Victory2134
Yo yope, seriously good job I guess. Training dogs is hard. Especially the small stupid ones.

This is not training but teaching. The dog learns you are the master. Is not a trick . You think the larger the dog the smarter? Whos stupid?

Is there anybody else? Who's next?
Quote by yope
lol I didn't see this.

I don't post for either of those things. I post for my own entertainment. Be it drunk or sober. If you think I post for yours, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Deal with it.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 2, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
lol I didn't see this.

I don't post for either of those things. I post for my own entertainment. Be it drunk or sober. If you think I post for yours, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Deal with it.

You stupid fucking bastard
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia
lol I didn't see this.

amuse yourself elsewhere . Just don't get caught. That's the main rule about that activity, don't get caught. Now go fark yourself for your own amusement.

who else ?
Last edited by yope at Feb 2, 2016,
Page 1 of 2