Had a crack at the latest Iggy Pop tune this arvo. Its the first single off the "Post Pop Depression" album. Features Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age on guitar.

I'm a massive Iggy fan and think this brings him back to where he should be. A great tune that certainly grows on you. Looking forward to listening to the whole album.

https://youtu.be/eIvVihmtghQ
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad
Got quite the interesting old flair of Iggy Pop and the newer weirdness of Josh Homme, all right. Solo is nice work. You do the cover justice, to me.
Quote by CherokeShredder
Got quite the interesting old flair of Iggy Pop and the newer weirdness of Josh Homme, all right. Solo is nice work. You do the cover justice, to me.

Thanks mate, yep I think Josh is just the right kind of guy to collaborate with Iggy. Certainly an interesting sound.
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
Quote by CherokeShredder
They're both kooky as all hell xD so it makes sense they would do well together

Add Matt Helders from Arctic Monkeys to the drums and you have a very creative and eclectic mix. Album comes out in March. Plus they are doing a tour.... sadly not down under in Oz.
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
Sadly Kobalt Music have blocked my video claiming a copywright infringement due to me doing a play along with their youtube vid soundtrack. They did it to the other Iggy/Josh vid as well. Grrrr
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
Quote by Old Guitar Dad
Sadly Kobalt Music have blocked my video claiming a copywright infringement due to me doing a play along with their youtube vid soundtrack. They did it to the other Iggy/Josh vid as well. Grrrr

Good news they have retracted the blockage after I sent them an email. Vid is back up again.
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock