hey

Quote by Masquirina

best post :^)

good thread.

when i was a little kid i used to go camping, search for salamanders, put them on a leaf, then send then down this little trickle of a stream and they'd get sucked under this tiny waterfall to what i always assumed was their doom.

i feel bad about that now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
gonna project this on repeat at my next party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GT2rOIL8E0

my friend has one of those mudkip pets and it is SO CUTE
apparently if you put it in a huge tank it can get mega huge
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by FunkyPunk666
I prefer actual lizards.

lizards=reptiles=/=amphibians=newts
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
lizards=reptiles=/=amphibians=newts

Which is why I said I like lizards better. Get with it!
"I prefer actual lizards"

implying newts are fake lizards?

middle school science. get with it!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
"I prefer actual lizards"

implying newts are fake lizards?

middle school science. get with it!

No, they just look like them. Newts are like a slimy knockoff. A megablocks to legos if you will.