Page 1 of 3
At first I did not like him because I thought anybody that would wear their hair like that is nuts . After a while I got used to his hair and even liked it. If you blur your eyes and pretend like he is 27 . Reminds you of painting that you would see on the cover of a women's romance paperback novel. A swashbuckling romantic figure from the 1700s perhaps. So now I don't mind his hair.

It was refreshing to see someone that did not kiss ass on the debates so I liked that. I like what he says about China. I don't know about the Moose Limb thing.

He said he wanted do away with Obama care because it's a disaster I don't know about that I don't use that. The thing that got me though was what he was going to do about health care. The answer he gave when asked was flip. He said nothing just a bunch of word noise. He did say Obama care hurt all of his friends and that some of them had to go out of business. Then he went on and said in the demeanor of a bad actor playing Al Capone
"hey!, I've got a big heart, you know. I want to help those in need Im a big hearted slob ,hey ! etc. blah blah blah"maybe it was not like a bad performance of Al Capone but like Rodney Dangerfield I don't get no respect ,hey! you know ! hey !, like that.

So I don't think he lies on purpose but he is deceitful and not showing all of his cards. That makes him a politician. So I don't know what you think?
Last edited by yope at Jan 30, 2016,
He's a douche, a rich douche, but still a douche
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i think he's hilarious but i dont live in a country that he could potentially become the president of

i imagine most americans are scared shitless
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by metal4eva_22
As a Canadian, I hope he wins for lolz.

I kinda want this to happen as well.....but I'm too scared that he will destroy the world.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by behind_you
i think he's hilarious but i dont live in a country that he could potentially become the president of

i imagine most americans are scared shitless

he is big on the fear factor , which is insulting to anyone who can think
I want him to win, just to see all the butthurt. I remember the butthurt from racists when Obama won - and then won again. That was glorious. But now I feel like it's the left's turn again. The panic about Trump possibly winning is just like the panic about Obama possibly winning. With Trump, it's "He's a misogynist racist douchebag!". With Obama, it was "He's a kenyan Muslim liar!". I doubt he'll do much damage to america, just as I did with Obama, and he might even do some good - he's promised to stop common core maths, which is a fucking joke.
I don't see how anyone's outlook on politics or the country could get any more cynical. Why not Trump?
Last edited by mattedbird at Jan 31, 2016,
Quote by ehbacon at #33805305
what I got from this:

yope knows nothing about politics, but admits it at least.

I fail to see how this is any different from the majority of voters.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Trump, while a disaster in terms of image, would probably not be that bad of a president. Anyone who's "scared shitless" overestimate the power and reach that the president has.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Actually a little surprised you aren't fully behind him considering how much you love rambling.

Quote by yope
He said nothing just a bunch of word noise.
You mean like this?

OT: Dude is a child taking advantage of other people's fears (including his own) by waiving around a big stick. If he won, I'd somehow be even more embarrassed to live in this country.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Actually a little surprised you aren't fully behind him considering how much you love rambling.

You mean like this?

OT: Dude is a child taking advantage of other people's fears (including his own) by waiving around a big stick. If he won, I'd somehow be even more embarrassed to live in this country.

the American dream is impossible. It's gone. If it's not gone now it's going to be gone at least. There will be big changes. We cannot go on like we have been I'm going to repeat that,.. we cannot go on like we have been. It is physically impossible. The oil isn't gone yet but it's going to go. When it is gone we will have to find something else to burn in the internal combustion engine. This is going to change everything and it's not that far away. Oil is the life's blood of the American dream. Everything that we think of as the American dream relies on it.

When the oil is finally drained out that stinking desert we won't have to be over there and worry about the religious fanatics as much because we won't be bothering them because they don't have anything that we want.

Are you any relation to jerry. How about Sgt. Garcia from zoro ?
Maybe Jerry Garcia. I had a dream about him before I actually knew who he was.
He was performing at a concert and I enjoyed it.

That being said, I don't think I've ever heard any of his music.
Hysterical citizens, politicians, journalists, celebrities, special interests, and activists formed a firing squad around Trump, who decided to not show up, and they didn't have the sense to not shoot.

-is what the History books will say about the melodrama surrounding Trump, anyway.
Trump has gone batshit mad since doing reality tv. Watch some of the interviews he did in the 80's and he comes across more well spoken, respectful and educated rather than this insulting, immature and racist circus act you see today.

But even in the 80's he still was a dickhead businessman though with dickhead ideas. Like in the video below where he says oil producers should pay America 25% of the product they sell to America just because...yeah right mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
I'm not even opposed to what he says about trade. I just don't think he could run a country in any sort of reasonable way.

And his rhetoric is just geared towards the lowest common denominator.

His running the media this election cycle has been brilliant and amusing as fuck given the fact that he wont win.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
he's a politician in the same way as most of his peers: a popularity chaser using poor rhetoric to capture the attention of human cattle.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I know this isn't the thread for it but...

Let's say that magically every drop of oil suddenly disappears from the face of the Earth and we already have all the technology to meet our power needs without any serious financial or organizational strain. Electricity, transport, heating - all of that is already taken care of somehow.

Well our species would still take an absolutely apocalyptic nose dive into the ground. Oil isn't just good for the internal combustion engine and all that shit. Where do you think all the synthetic polymers come from? Your clothes, your appliances, large portions of your house and car? Where do you think medicine gets the base for most of its drugs and apparatus? Hell, most of the custom materials we use, you think we just throw some rocks and sticks into a furnace and hope for the best?

It's not the end of our species if all of that disappears, we were doing alright even before the industrial revolution when industrial chemistry evolved. But the living standards and global population from back then were veeeery different from what we have now.

I'm guessing we'll stop burning oil a fair bit before there's not enough left to make the clothes on our back but hell son, the American dream ends well before you have a chance to think about which car you'll drive to the store or some banal shit like that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by loumangroup
As I live in the UK I would find it piss funny if Trump was elected president

I would like to hear what he has to say about David Cameron, but I wouldn't find it so funny when he ran the American economy into the ground and dragged the rest of the world with him.
Fun Fact:

A large number of people (over 570,000) in the UK signed a petition to ban Trump from entering the country.

Now, if that's not just a ginormic waste of time, I don't know what is.
he's a master at playing the media. better than any presidential candidate ever.

i'd be absolutely terrified if he became president, and i'd renounce my citizenship and move back to the UK
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Trump for president and Boris for PM

please

the US and UK would go down in flames together, but it'd be fucking hilarious
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
Trump for president and Boris for PM

please

the US and UK would go down in flames together, but it'd be fucking hilarious

Boris for PM?

I'm...struggling to imagine what that would be like.
Boris at least knows his politics, even if he pushes an even more ridiculous level of personality politics. He could probably extend what our current govt is doing and stretch its failing economic plan out a few years

trump would do as his name does
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Oiks.

Oiks everywhere.

Or...OR! With Boris at the helm, would there not be a reduction in the amount of the aforementioned 'Oiks'?

OOOIIIKKKKKS!
could you imagine boris going to the G3 summit or having a really important meeting with putin?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Let's say that magically every drop of oil suddenly disappears from the face of the Earth and we already have all the technology to meet our power needs without any serious financial or organizational strain. Electricity, transport, heating - all of that is already taken care of somehow.

Well our species would still take an absolutely apocalyptic nose dive into the ground. Oil isn't just good for the internal combustion engine and all that shit. Where do you think all the synthetic polymers come from? Your clothes, your appliances, large portions of your house and car? Where do you think medicine gets the base for most of its drugs and apparatus? Hell, most of the custom materials we use, you think we just throw some rocks and sticks into a furnace and hope for the best?

It's not the end of our species if all of that disappears, we were doing alright even before the industrial revolution when industrial chemistry evolved. But the living standards and global population from back then were veeeery different from what we have now.

I'm guessing we'll stop burning oil a fair bit before there's not enough left to make the clothes on our back but hell son, the American dream ends well before you have a chance to think about which car you'll drive to the store or some banal shit like that.

I know this , all that was in that educational program I was talking about. It does not take magic to disappear. It's going fast is going to be gone. Here, I will say it yet again and maybe it will sink in. It's going fast and it's going to be gone soon without magic. Peak oil production in the United States was reached in 1970. Peak oil production in the OPEC nations is currently peaking. It's all downhill from here. Downhill for the American dream. Downhill for what Trump says about making America great again.
In fairness that could happen in our lifetimes. For America to become super prosperous again like in the 50s and 60s but I don't think it's likely. The whole point is it's all about oil and that's temporary. The people of the future will look back and I wonder what they will think of us.
Personally I could own and drive a car if I wanted one but I do not need one. I can get along without it. It's not because I'm great just because I don't need one don't need the added expense. I have legs and I know how to use them and live in a metropolitan area.
I'm trying to tell you that this isn't an issue of American prosperity. It's a global issue that might turn out to be one of the greatest historical struggles of mankind, not the death of some yank's dream to own a fucking Mustang.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Or in short.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33805512

I forgot to say earlier, but this is a really good post
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'm trying to tell you that this isn't an issue of American prosperity. It's a global issue that might turn out to be one of the greatest historical struggles of mankind, not the death of some yank's dream to own a fucking Mustang.

Camaro, actually.
meh, id go for the Mustang

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 3