Page 1 of 3
I've been rewatching a lot of My Name is Earl lately and it's made me realize that I've been a shitty annoying hot mess on here the last couple of years and I wanted to formally apologize for how terrible I've been. I hope you can forgive me but if not take solace in the fact the my life is a complete disaster and I can't say I don't deserve it cuz like I said I'm a shitty annoying hot mess but I'm gonna live my UG life more pure now and that's a promise

So hmu or hmd or ama or discuss
I forgive you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Don't beat yourself up. I've always liked you, Sestra.
And My Name Is Earl. Wish it aired more here.
I've come to really like you over the last year and would be a bit bummed if you stopped posting

that's the highest praise I can give someone here
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Sestra you are my idol in many respects

I am completely serious
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I don't mind you, sometimes you complain a bit too often, but other than that, you seem pretty decent
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by whywefight
But you haven't though. You've been great

thank you

Quote by seventh_angel
Just a hug will be fine.

Also, yeah, you're cool, Sestra. But keep up that promise and maybe you'll no longer be the grumpiest person I know.

But who is going to be the grumpy person in n the film thread? My money is Ali. That kid is tenacious and I respect it.

Quote by ErikLensherr
I forgive you.

I forgive you too Erik

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Don't beat yourself up. I've always liked you, Sestra.
And My Name Is Earl. Wish it aired more here.

Thanks
And yeah it was a good show but it jumped the shark hard during the coma arc so unfortunately I can see why it was canceled

Quote by WCPhils
I've come to really like you over the last year and would be a bit bummed if you stopped posting

that's the highest praise I can give someone here

That's really great thank you Phils

Quote by Pastafarian96
Sestra you are my idol in many respects

I am completely serious

I'm not sure why exactly but I'll accept the compliment, thank you Pasta

Quote by i_lovemetallica
I don't mind you, sometimes you complain a bit too often, but other than that, you seem pretty decent

I apologize for that and I'll work on it thank you for the constructive criticism
*extremely skeptical*

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
And you have every right to be tbh but if I don't change I'm gonna die unhappy and truly alone and maybe I can change at least one of those be being a better person
Quote by GuitarGod_92
And you have every right to be tbh but if I don't change I'm gonna die unhappy and truly alone and maybe I can change at least one of those be being a better person

This is true... well it's a start I guess

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Eh, we all screw up now and then, and we all deserve a second chance. Sure, why not?

Also My Name is Earl is a painfully underrated show and it kills me how it got cancelled on the cliffhanger it did.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by behind_you
what about the show made you feel this way

I just really identify with Earl, he's not a bad person at heart but he's done a lot of bad things that have culminated in a terrible life. And I know what that's like.
Some of your posts in the past used to irritate me, but you seemed like you mellowed out for a while now. I have no problem with you.

It's good to see you want to change yourself for the better, I'm happy for you.
Quote by Amuro Jay
you always been good tbh I always feel like I've been too hard on you in the past and for what it's worth I have always felt bad about it

Don't worry about it, if anything you weren't hard enough I mean just look at me

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Some of your posts in the past used to irritate me, but you seemed like you mellowed out for a while now. I have no problem with you.

It's good to see you want to change yourself for the better, I'm happy for you.

Thanks!
Quote by GuitarGod_92
My money is Ali. That kid is tenacious and I respect it.

Ali's getting outta this racket pretty soon.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

I approve of the new Sestra greatly
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Sestra, honestly, if you were never vocally self deprecating on here I would never have thought of you the way you seem to see yourself. All of my interactions with you are virtually identical to how I interact with the people I spend my time with in real life.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
If you're being serious, which it seems you are, good on you

For what it's worth you've been fairly chill for a while now but yeah, keep up this attitude.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'm indifferent to you just like I am with the majority of the people here so you're doing something right.
what is your favourite type of cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
sorry jam but we can't be friends anymore
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33805454

nice
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Banjocal
sorry jam but we can't be friends anymore

As a cat owner who loves his cat that picture is 100% accurate.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Stockholm syndrome all up in your post.
THEY LOVE ME
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I was pretty drunk when I made this thread but I'm not backing down from this challenge and I'm going to get my grade 10 cuz I'm never going back to jail

Quote by cornmancer
You can be annoying, but no need to be so down in yourself

Thanks!

Quote by Pastafarian96
I approve of the new Sestra greatly

Quote by ThrashUnleashed
Sestra, honestly, if you were never vocally self deprecating on here I would never have thought of you the way you seem to see yourself. All of my interactions with you are virtually identical to how I interact with the people I spend my time with in real life.

I'm a broken person regardless of how I interact with you specfically, also I've actually put a lot of effort into being less abrasive in the film thread cuz I like it there but even then I'm still a dick like all the time

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Happy Sestra =
Huu

Quote by Masquirina
Aww there there sestra.

*Helena gif*

Quote by JamSessionFreak
If you're being serious, which it seems you are, good on you

For what it's worth you've been fairly chill for a while now but yeah, keep up this attitude.

Will do

Quote by snipelfritz
huu, you're cool.

Thanks

Quote by DardySon
I'm indifferent to you just like I am with the majority of the people here so you're doing something right.

Nice

Quote by Banjocal

Long haired lilac point siamese or a long haired calico (my cousins have one that looks exactly like Deathstroke in cat form and it is amazing)

Quote by Dreadnought
Awful big of you to post this

Thanks mate

Quote by bradulator
*old movie gif*

Brad as an olive branch reccommend me the old ass Asian movie you'd think I'd like the most
Page 1 of 3