I am very confused as to how to power my gear, Im wanting to switch to dedicated power, I assume I will need a voodoolabs Mondo or at least a 4x4 but I am clueless and don't want to start any fires/burn my pedals. My rig consists of:-

Boss TU3
Pigtronix Philosophers Tone
Cry baby 535q
Boss DS2
EHX Soul food
EHX Big muff pi
EHX Superego
EHX Memory Boy
Strymon Big Sky
Strymon Mobius
Boss RC3 loop pedal
Boss FS-7

When it comes to negative polarity, higher voltage etc I am stumped, i havetried and tried to get my head around it but now have to resort to asking. How the heck do I do this?

Thank you so much for any help, much appreciated
Now post the voltage, AC/DC, mA draw, and polarity for each piece as listed on the back and in each spec sheet.

Add up total mA draw required and add 50% for extra capacity.

After you have done this first basic step you will be in a much better position to choose a power supply. Sometimes more than one power supply is needed for a large board. Homework now.