I really like the harmonics you used in the intro. The riff that carries the song is very well-thought out and very strong! I love the chords you used. The guitar solo is fantastic! The mix sounds very clean and professional. This is a really incredible song, keep up the great work!
Hi,

I think I saw you mention on the other thread that you're 18 and working on this in your bedroom - if that is the case, this is great. I think it was well produced, only gripes I have come down to personal opinion, like I think that your guitar tones have too much gain and low end, and as a result the bass gets drowned out a bit, but it does work the way it is.

The song itself is pretty cool. It might not be the most interesting song I've ever heard (it is a short and fairly repetitive song), but it's well crafted and executed.

If this was a song from a professional band with professional production, I'd say it's a nice song. But if this really came from a teen working in his bedroom, I'm pretty darn impressed. Great work.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by BeatlesFan789
I really like the harmonics you used in the intro. The riff that carries the song is very well-thought out and very strong! I love the chords you used. The guitar solo is fantastic! The mix sounds very clean and professional. This is a really incredible song, keep up the great work!

Thanks man !

Quote by Kevätuhri
Hi,

I think I saw you mention on the other thread that you're 18 and working on this in your bedroom - if that is the case, this is great. I think it was well produced, only gripes I have come down to personal opinion, like I think that your guitar tones have too much gain and low end, and as a result the bass gets drowned out a bit, but it does work the way it is.

The song itself is pretty cool. It might not be the most interesting song I've ever heard (it is a short and fairly repetitive song), but it's well crafted and executed.

If this was a song from a professional band with professional production, I'd say it's a nice song. But if this really came from a teen working in his bedroom, I'm pretty darn impressed. Great work.

Thank you very much!

Also, the too much low end on the guitar is not actually the guitar, for a couple songs and a instrumental album released on my channel (working on it's vocals) I used a sound that worked very well, but many people told me that it didn't sound heavy and I felt like it lacked low end, so in this song I'm using a sound that I just discovered yesterday while doing this track, so it's still kind of new to me

It's not the guitar that has too much low end, it's just that the bass guitar is plugged in a virtual ENGL Fireball and a virtual bass cab. It sounds beast.

On the previous sound it went through a Marshall based amp and a Mesa Powerhouse cab.
Everything does seem to work out well. I was jamming along to it shortly after the intro. Hope it continues. Very little to work on if anything at all, to me

-Sharky