Well mixing-wise it's not a beast, but man that guitar playing is tight as fuck! I don't get the style but I like it, haven't heard anything similar. I say it's good. Keep developing this style.

If there's something bad I had to say about it is that someone who is not a musician might not know all the work that it takes to make a track like this.

Here, I also make music in my bedroom

Check it out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1695820
Oh yeah. It takes a LOT of work just to get it to this, which is a compliment in that regard. Mixing is a bit muffled or dodgy at times, but it works a lot more of the time than it is lacking. Guitar playing is awesome to me. I'd have to say it's some weird Metal form, like one of the newer kinds that might keep emerging or popping up from time to time. Riffs ahoy!

-Sharky
Quote by VStratto Music
Well mixing-wise it's not a beast, but man that guitar playing is tight as fuck! I don't get the style but I like it, haven't heard anything similar. I say it's good. Keep developing this style.

If there's something bad I had to say about it is that someone who is not a musician might not know all the work that it takes to make a track like this.

Here, I also make music in my bedroom

Check it out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1695820

Wow thanks man! I thought the solo was too loud personally looking back at it. There is a bunch of other things as well. Haha Thank you for kind words and helpful criticism. God bless.
Quote by CherokeShredder
Oh yeah. It takes a LOT of work just to get it to this, which is a compliment in that regard. Mixing is a bit muffled or dodgy at times, but it works a lot more of the time than it is lacking. Guitar playing is awesome to me. I'd have to say it's some weird Metal form, like one of the newer kinds that might keep emerging or popping up from time to time. Riffs ahoy!

-Sharky

Thanks alot man! I really appreciate it. God bless
I don't think the mix sounds too bad (listening on monitors). Levels seem OK, everything sits well. Maybe a bit of compression on your master track could help tie it all together.

The song itself is cool, I like how it progressed through the whole thing. Highlights for me were the bass at 1:00 and the lead starting around 3:25. I like your guitar tone too, I feel like a lot people doing hard rock/metal go overboard with distortion. Sweet drum track too, midi?

Can't think of anyone to easily compare this to, so good job on originality!
Quote by elementwood89
I don't think the mix sounds too bad (listening on monitors). Levels seem OK, everything sits well. Maybe a bit of compression on your master track could help tie it all together.

The song itself is cool, I like how it progressed through the whole thing. Highlights for me were the bass at 1:00 and the lead starting around 3:25. I like your guitar tone too, I feel like a lot people doing hard rock/metal go overboard with distortion. Sweet drum track too, midi?

Can't think of anyone to easily compare this to, so good job on originality!

The drums were midi. It was the GarageBand live kit. Thanks for the feedback and compliments! God bless