Page 1 of 2
What kind of animal is that even supposed to be?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ehbacon
please just stop.

nah let him do him yknow? not like it's worse than some of the other shit we see here on the reg anyway

Quote by MinterMan22
nah let him do him yknow? not like it's worse than some of the other shit we see here on the reg anyway

I'm gonna post people vomiting now whether or not you tell me to stop because let me be me amirite?
Quote by ehbacon
I'm gonna post people vomiting now whether or not you tell me to stop because let me be me amirite?

yea people dressing up in costumes is totally on the same level as vomiting eh

but cool do whatever you want pal (:

Quote by MinterMan22
yea people dressing up in costumes is totally on the same level as vomiting eh

but cool do whatever you want pal (:

Ironic that that who like cartoon horses are tolerated on here,but not furries.
Quote by ehbacon at #33806341

I should bop you in your yiffing nose.
Damn the call-out thread

shit's heating up
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Axelfox

?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Axelfox at #33806356
I mean MLP:FIM ^

They're not

They just keep it all in one thread and because other people don't like MLP we don't go in that thread

MAGIC
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What did Erik say about furries?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
What did Erik say about furries?

Quote by ErikLensherr
I heard the furry fandom's all guys and haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.

That is what he said.
Quote by Axelfox

I'd tolerate you if you didn't post your dumb shit every fucking day. The bronies know that we don't want that and respect it, so we respect them. You have no respect for us not wanting that shit, so I have no respect for you.
Quote by Axelfox
That is what he said.

Worse "that's what he said" joke ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ehbacon
I'd tolerate you if you didn't post your dumb shit every fucking day. The bronies know that we don't want that and respect it, so we respect them. You have no respect for us not wanting that shit, so I have no respect for you.

Have you ever tried the ignore user option? Or don't open his threads.

Axel I think we will need more evidence than these three women who were obviously paid to pretend to be furries.
Quote by seanlang01
Have you ever tried the ignore user option? Or don't open his threads.

Axel I think we will need more evidence than these three women who were obviously paid to pretend to be furries.

Wat

They are furry. They have furaffinity pages
Quote by Axelfox

"Tolerate" is too committal for me. I cherish the opportunity to hate on them.

I am more tolerant of furries than bronies. Wanna know why? Cuz the furrydom on ultimate-guitar.com is contained entirely in you.

And you're lovely
Quote by Axelfox
Seem a lot of bigoted people on here who can't accept someone for being a furry.

may I refer you to:
Quote by ehbacon
where is erik anyway? it's almost 10pm on a sunday how's he still at the mall holding her coat so she can text someone else??

Quote by whywefight
Bro he's autistic and all he cares about is furry culture. Of course he's going to post about it all the time. Don't pretend it offends you or something because it shouldn't. It's just an odd hobby lmao, it's not like blode's foot fetish shit

it's just a hobby and doesn't have anything to do with sex at all. Hopefully one day furry will get the same respect other fandoms have.
Quote by whywefight at #33806400
Bro he's autistic and all he cares about is furry culture. Of course he's going to post about it all the time. Don't pretend it offends you or something because it shouldn't. It's just an odd hobby lmao, it's not like blode's foot fetish shit

pretty much
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by whywefight

Yeah this but...

I'm still not seeing why a thread was made instead of just sending Erik a PM
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Yeah this but...

I'm still not seeing why a thread was made instead of just sending Erik a PM

Something seems wrong with sending messages.

I never see any replies to messages.
Quote by Trowzaa at #33806358
They're not

They just keep it all in one thread and because other people don't like MLP we don't go in that thread

MAGIC

we haven't been on topic in at least 2 threads now. like only one or two of the regulars still watch the show, it was basically a second anime thread at one point. Now its just josh's thread to spam and we all ask him to tab stuff
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Axelfox at #33806401
it's just a hobby and doesn't have anything to do with sex at all. Hopefully one day furry will get the same respect other fandoms have.

nonsense, everything has everything to do with sex, these guitar fuckers just can't open their minds
Quote by MinterMan22
where is erik anyway? it's almost 10pm on a sunday how's he still at the mall holding her coat so she can text someone else??

more brutal than the replay of a john scott fight
Page 1 of 2