Well hello again. I remember your vocal works before. This looked a lot more natural for ya, as far as I can tell. Awesome work with the cover. You just look like you're having fun with it and grooving along with it, which is well done I admit I am not too familiar with Gojira, but it is a nice cover. 3:16 is quite the transition, I've noted.

-Sharky
Really good tone, comes through very well in the recording. The vocals also sound great! The vocals are quite impressive around the 2:38 mark, nice accurate phrasing. Also thumbs up for the accuracy with the picking at the 3:15 mark.

All in all a good cover! Good video quality and a good recording.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33810334#post33810334
Quote by CherokeShredder
Well hello again. I remember your vocal works before. This looked a lot more natural for ya, as far as I can tell. Awesome work with the cover. You just look like you're having fun with it and grooving along with it, which is well done I admit I am not too familiar with Gojira, but it is a nice cover. 3:16 is quite the transition, I've noted.

-Sharky

Thanks Sharky! This is definitely where I'm most comfortable vocally haha.

Quote by Bocob
Really good tone, comes through very well in the recording. The vocals also sound great! The vocals are quite impressive around the 2:38 mark, nice accurate phrasing. Also thumbs up for the accuracy with the picking at the 3:15 mark.

All in all a good cover! Good video quality and a good recording.

Thanks man! I used to spend a lot of time working on articulating growls to make sure everything came through clearly, so I'm glad that's noticeable!
Hell, at least one of us CAN growl well I can't do it worth crap lol most I can do is the kind of whisper-shout kind of growl