A cop has a heart attack on duty. His partner rushes him to the ER. He is clinically dead.
Expired gone deceased.

They go to shock him and try and restart his heart. The doctor tells the nurse to go get some needed supplies before the shock. She goes into the next room and sees a large white dog.
The dog follows her back into the room where theY shocking the guy and sits there calmly observing. They restart his heart and he is okay. The dog leaves.

Then they try to solve the mystery of the big white dog. There is no video of a dog from the surveillance equipment. Nobody saw the dog except the Dr. and the nurse.

They asked the resuscitated cop if he had a dog. He said no. I used to have a white German Shepard but he's deceased.

This is an actual story told by an ER doctor and a nurse. These kinds of people aren't known for making up crazy stories.
No, ER Doctors and Nurses are never working massively long intense shifts that might cause their tired brains to misconstrue things.

Or y'know, ER Doctors and Nurses have never touched the pills and other drugs at their disposal to get high.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Some guy snuck his furry costume into the building and enjoys sitting on dying people. Mystery solved. C'mon man, this is kids play.
was it this white dog

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112 at #33806722
was it this white dog

I forgot this hell existed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by yope
This is an actual story told by an ER doctor and a nurse. These kinds of people aren't known for making up crazy stories.

"I don't know how many times we need to tell you this, but you can't keep putting your penis in places it doesn't belong. Next time you might not be so lucky and we'll have to leave the toaster on there!"

Sound pretty crazy to me
hey thanks for this thread im gonna watch scrubs
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by i_lovemetallica
No, ER Doctors and Nurses are never working massively long intense shifts that might cause their tired brains to misconstrue things.

Or y'know, ER Doctors and Nurses have never touched the pills and other drugs at their disposal to get high.

1. They made up the story
2. Stray white dog just happened to wander into the ER unseen
3. This story is true
4. The story is false but I can't think of another reason how it could be false.

5. When people have hallucinations, for whatever reason, they do not see the same thing.
Quote by yope
1. They made up the story
2. Stray white dog just happened to wander into the ER unseen
3. This story is true
4. The story is false but I can't think of another reason how it could be false.

5. When people have hallucinations, for whatever reason, they do not see the same thing.

21.6 They were super tired and saw something on the floor that could have been a dog like thing and that's what they both imagined.

If two people spill a vague story that has shared characteristics, chances are they'll often block the holes with the same filler points
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I thought the title said Dr Dre >
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-50
Boss ME-70
Dunlop GCB95(Red Fasel)
Ibanez RG8BK
PodHD300

Rest Easy Gooze

Quote by jpnyc
I once used a Jackson V to play Wildwood Flower. The ghosts of Randy Rhoads and Mother Maybelle Carter made my walls bleed for a week.
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Also, you have to remember, when people study to be health care professionals, a hot wire is inserted into their brains to burn out the section that allows them to fuck with people.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
3spooky5me
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Also, you have to remember, when people study to be health care professionals, a hot wire is inserted into their brains to burn out the section that allows them to fuck with people.

this thought crossed my mind that they just might make it up to get on TV. The television show was true stories of the ER. They are dramatized stories but they do have the real doctors and nurses playing the parts in the dramatization and commenting.

Always think the worst.

On the same program. A woman came in with with a four-year-old boy with a badly fractured ankle. The doctor thought that the ankle could not have been broken like that by the boy himself. x-rays revealed old healed fractures all over his body including a fractured skull.

Social services is called. They know without a doubt it's child-abuse. Then the doctor finally has the child alone and is talking to him and notices something strange about his eyes, a bluish tint in the white of his eyes and realizes something.

The kid might have rare bone disease called brittle bone syndrome or something. A few days later the results from the laboratory work come back and sure enough...... it was not child-abuse.

So always think the worst.
Last edited by yope at Feb 1, 2016,
Quote by yope
this thought crossed my mind that they just might make it up to get on TV. The television show was true stories of the ER. They are dramatized stories but they do have the real doctors and nurses playing the parts in the dramatization and commenting.

Always think the worst.

On the same program. A woman came in with with a four-year-old boy with a badly fractured ankle. The doctor thought that the ankle could not have been broken like that by the boy himself. x-rays revealed old healed fractures all over his body including a fractured skull.

Social services is called. They know without a doubt it's child-abuse. Then the doctor finally has the child alone and is talking to him and notices something strange about his eyes, a bluish tint in the white of his eyes and realizes something.

The kid might have rare bone disease called brittle bone syndrome or something. A few days later the results from the laboratory work come back and sure enough...... it was not child-abuse.

So always think the worst.

It's not so much always think the worst as "hear hoofbeats, think horse not zebra", and child abuse is, regrettably, more common.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Primus2112
was it this white dog

'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's not so much always think the worst as "hear hoofbeats, think horse not zebra", and child abuse is, regrettably, more common.

absolutely, it was a super rare disease and like you say unfortunately beating up kids by the parents happens every day everywhere.

The Dr. did the right thing