Hi, I am planning on putting a big swirly/bullseye/circular vinyl sticker on my guitar. I am just wondering if anyone has tried that before and how difficult would that be? Do you have any tips?

I have a Schecter stealth C-1 if that matters. Thank you!
Like this?

Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Go to Axewraps.com or axewrap.com and have them print you a transit vinyl face for the entire guitar. Swirly bullseye and all. This one's airbrushed, but they can print a duplicate for you. Won't destroy the paint, removeable.

Quote by icanhasgodmode
Like this?

like this guitar:

but in this design:

my guitar looks like this so i juts need the black parts:

I am able to buy black vinyl sheets for $10 so i'm thinking if I should do it myself. Just not sure how hard it will be haha
Should be fine
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by hahahahaha014
like this guitar:

but in this design:

my guitar looks like this so i juts need the black parts:

I am able to buy black vinyl sheets for $10 so i'm thinking if I should do it myself. Just not sure how hard it will be haha

It will be much more difficult to lay down the cut-out pieces than to cover the entire front of the guitar with the design, and the cut-out pieces will be much more likely to lift and come off separately as you play (experience speaking, here). Transit vinyl axe-wraps for the entire front of the guitar allow you to customize the areas *between* the black parts as well, and the result will look like a custom paint job. It'll likely cost you around $35.

Do the research.