I was wondering if i could get some opinions on the peavey xxx with matching xxx 4x12. I currently have an orange tiny terror and a mini 1x12. The tiny terror is great but i almost feel like i have out grown it. I play primarily at home and was wondering if the peavey would be too loud and would it be able to cover rock territory like the tiny terror? i have been offered the peavey as a trade for my TT so just looking for some help.
if the XXX is in working order and in good shape, then I'd trade. The XXX has a decent clean channel and the crunch channel will cover most other rock music styles. The ultra channel has a modern hi-gain tone. The peavey 4x12's don't have the best speakers, but yeah I'd take that deal
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'd do that.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Robbgnarly
if the XXX is in working order and in good shape, then I'd trade. The XXX has a decent clean channel and the crunch channel will cover most other rock music styles. The ultra channel has a modern hi-gain tone. The peavey 4x12's don't have the best speakers, but yeah I'd take that deal

I put G12k-85s in my XXX and put my XXX speakers in my 5150 cab. Have to say, great construction cabs.. shit speakers.....
Last edited by jgebhardt at Feb 1, 2016,