Could be better, could be worse.

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Could be better, could be worse.

Everyone is cunts.

This is more or less how I feel.
It's a decent place. It has its issues (fair amount of homeless people, right on a major interstate, not enough hot chicks), but overall, I enjoy it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It sucks ass in many ways. Things it is known for in the surrounding area:

- fascist police
- support for the WW2 quisling movement in Slovenia
- one of the biggest drug centers in Slovenia
- being a 'sleeper village'

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't like it much. Although there is a major university here Las Cruces is a cultural no man's land. No decent museums, concert halls, etc. Ethnically I'm vastly outnumbered by Hispanic folks and they can be quite annoying about it.

I do very much enjoy Latinas though. Finer than the hair on a frog's ass.
It's aight y'know.

Bit dreary and grey but not unpleasant to live in.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
I like it. It's quiet, there's 3 outstanding pubs, its kinda countryside-ish but still really close to Glasgow.

On the down side, you're even closer to Paisley.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by TobusRex
I don't like it much. Although there is a major university here Las Cruces is a cultural no man's land. No decent museums, concert halls, etc. Ethnically I'm vastly outnumbered by Hispanic folks and they can be quite annoying about it.

I do very much enjoy Latinas though. Finer than the hair on a frog's ass.

Huu
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i live in a well established upper-middleclass suburban area near houston, texas.

there's not much to do around here other than go to the mall, movie theater, go to the gym. Not a fun place for college aged people, not a lot of bars or young adult restaurants. Explains why everyone around here smokes pot lol. A lot of highschool aged kids around this part of town, lots of schools (i live walking distance from an elementary school, so it gets noisy haha)

the people are pretty decent, not your stereotypical "Texans" you see on TV. Sure, plenty of rednecks, and "white pickup truck" drivers, but the crime rate is very low, and people here are well mannered and pretty friendly. I see lots of lambos at my local gym (lots of yolo, swag, hipster kids around here driving said lambos)

lots of nature trails and lakes to visit, plenty of outdoor things to do, so meh
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 1, 2016,
Love it sometimes, hate it others. It's New York, makes every other city in this country seem smaller and duller by comparison.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
And EVEN closer to Linwood and Johnstone...

Well, it could be worse.
Quote by Diemon Dave
My town kinda sucks. Once the steel industry here started to dry up in the 80's the town went downhill from there. Not much jobs, nothing to do, increase in crime and drug abuse. The neighborhood I live in is decent though, quiet and not much crime.
I like it. It's a big city with plenty of character, but without a lot of the bullshit of other bigger cities (traffic, high rent).

I live in a pretty cool neighborhood where there is always a lot going on.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Hialeah:

Lots of Cubans and Nicaraguans. Traffic is sucks at certain times. Lots of old people. Lots of people who can't speak English. Lots of people blasting shitty music. Fine girls but they either can't speak English or are underage.
it's pretty boring, especially for single people. the singles scene sucks. it's great if you're married, raising kids, love shopping and find things like riding bikes fun. really the bike trails aren't even that great. why am I still here? I lived in Denver back in the 90's and loved it there. best time of my life. I don't know if I would want to live there as bad anymore.
Sf sucks
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
It's a nice place, but god is it boring. Nothing interesting ever happens here.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
it's too developed
i'd be happy to live on the otherside of the bay
there might be nothing over there, but nothing is what i'm after tbh
i live out in the country so no real city or town to talk about. the closest "town" is a shithole but i'm 20 minutes away from a couple of cities that are decent. one of the finger lakes is less than a mile away and i have a really nice view out the back door of a big forrest. fairly quiet and relaxing. i live in a townhouse complex so i have neighbors but it's very laid back. as far as things to do locally thre isn't diddly which does kind of suck. same goes for stores etc you have to drive to get to anything. no real crime where i'm at.
It's pretty fine. My city is big, but I'm living next to the beach/rambla, I live relatively close to important parts of the city. I also live relatively close to my friends (at worst a 40m car drive), and very close to where I work (3km away). Some parts of Montevideo aren't nice at all (specially north), but the south and the hood I'm in is very nice.

I have a pretty nice view too

(Invalid img)
Small as shit (population of like 20,000, every other place I've lived in was 500,000+), but it's a super nice town. Wouldn't mind retiring here, but at the moment I'm looking forward to moving later this year
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Boring. There aren't many points of interest apart from some pubs and the cinema complex (before that was built there was nothing worthwhile apart from a sweet shop that did dirt cheap pic n mix but then closed down). There are a lot of weirdos as well.

But it's also right next to Southampton which has more interesting stuff, like St Mary's Stadium and St Mary's Stadium.
I have nothing important to say
i'm getting outta this town with my friends

It's a university town in Ohio.

It's nice because that brings in some music and speakers and culture, but the students are annoying af and it takes forever to drive anywhere or park.

but without the university it would just be another shithole town in the middle of nowhere surrounded by corn, so it's a fair trade
Page 1 of 3