No.

Unless you want to mod the shit out of it.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-les-paul-plustop-pro-fx-electric-guitar?cntry=us&source=3WWRWXGP&gclid=CJnsnNeR2soCFYJEaQodDQsNdg&kwid=productads-plaid^143118042042-sku^423563000015000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^92666429427

Assuming you don't already own the Slash sig, this would be a much easier and more affordable option. If you do own the Slash, consider selling it and buying this or something similar.
Last edited by Stickymongoose at Feb 2, 2016,
What kind of tremolo are you looking at? A Bigsby wouldn't take that much modification.
It's such a cheap guitar that it wouldn't make sense to add a Bigsby to it. I mean, a new Bigsby will cost as much as that guitar costs.

If you want a tremolo bridge, get a guitar that comes with one.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by monwobobbo
and to think i wasted all those years using a whammy bar

Yeah, I've just had Satch on the phone and he's livid that his secret is out
Quote by MaggaraMarine
It's such a cheap guitar that it wouldn't make sense to add a Bigsby to it. I mean, a new Bigsby will cost as much as that guitar costs.

If you want a tremolo bridge, get a guitar that comes with one.

Don't they make the lower priced versions anymore? You used to have the B-5 and then the B-50, which was a lot cheaper. Same thing, just made in China vs made in US, I believe.

I agree that in most cases, it isn't worth it, but if he doesn't have a lot of budget, getting a new guitar with a tremolo maybe isn't an option.
If you really wanted to, you could add a bigsby (I think the v7 is the version for a les paul). If you didn't want to drill any holes you can get a plate from vibramate which screws into your existing tailpiece holes and the bigsby screws into that.
Quote by hessodreamy
If you really wanted to, you could add a bigsby (I think the v7 is the version for a les paul). If you didn't want to drill any holes you can get a plate from vibramate which screws into your existing tailpiece holes and the bigsby screws into that.

The guitar in question is a special version of the Les Paul Special II, which has a flat top. A B-5 would fit fine and is cheaper IIRC.
A Bigsby B-5 trem is like 150 bucks new. Add in the cost of installation at a shop and that's over 200 bucks. And if you wanted to do a V5 it would be 100 bucks for that. So 250 for a B5-V5 kit minus the install costs.

The guitar is cheaper and costs 200 bucks new. You would be putting the guitar's value back into it just to have a trem. Not to mention if the OP is looking for dive-bombing, pulling up or anything in that sense, the Bigsby won't cut it.

So to answer OPs question, can your guitar in its current state use a trem? No it cannot without modification.

Should you mod it and put a trem on it? I personally wouldn't bother spending the money. With the cash you would be dropping on the trem etc..., you could be half way to a decent guitar with one installed in the first place. I would just start saving and sell your guitar if you really want a trem.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Feb 3, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
A Bigsby B-5 trem is like 150 bucks new. Add in the cost of installation at a shop and that's over 200 bucks. And if you wanted to do a V5 it would be 100 bucks for that. So 250 for a B5-V5 kit minus the install costs.

The guitar is cheaper and costs 200 bucks new. You would be putting the guitar's value back into it just to have a trem. Not to mention if the OP is looking for dive-bombing, pulling up or anything in that sense, the Bigsby won't cut it.

So to answer OPs question, can your guitar in its current state use a trem? No it cannot without modification.

Should you mod it and put a trem on it? I personally wouldn't bother spending the money. With the cash you would be dropping on the trem etc..., you could be half way to a decent guitar with one installed in the first place. I would just start saving and sell your guitar if you really want a trem.

+1
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge