Hi guys, hope you all are doing well.
I bought a new Cort Earth Grand CfOp 2 months ago.

Occasionally i listen to buzzing noises when plugged in.
I tried with my amp as well as Presonus audio box itwo.
I'm facing same issue in both.
Kindly listen to this clip for a clear picture
https://soundcloud.com/user-512082398/noise

This gets alright by itself, again after few minutes it pops up from nowhere.
Please help me to Debug this.
I have a performance coming up in my office soon.i don't want to goof up with this noise in stage.
Thank you
Cheers!
Moving this thread to the acoustic guitar forum.

So the noise could be caused by a number of issues. Given that it occurs whether you are plugged into the amp or plugged direct in to the audio interface then my first suspicion would be the connection between the guitar jack and the lead plug.

It could be the lead so try a couple of different leads if you have a few.

If it does the same thing on a few different leads then it's probably the socket in the guitar not providing a consistent solid contact with the cable's 6.5mm plug.

When plugged in and turned on and you can hear the offending noise try grabbing the jack that is plugged into the guitar and give it a gentle wiggle in different directions and see if there is a direct and obvious effect on the noise at any point.

If so then it is probably the socket. If there is no obvious effect on the noise from your wiggling then it could still be the socket or it could be some of the internal wiring.

You should take the guitar back to the store you bought it from and let them know the problem and ask them to fix it. If you bought it brand new two months ago it shouldn't be having these issues already and you shouldn't be expected to fix it yourself nor should you be expected to pay to have it fixed.

If it's two months old take it back to where you got it and ask them to fix it for free.
Si
Quote by 20Tigers
Moving this thread to the acoustic guitar forum.

So the noise could be caused by a number of issues. Given that it occurs whether you are plugged into the amp or plugged direct in to the audio interface then my first suspicion would be the connection between the guitar jack and the lead plug.

It could be the lead so try a couple of different leads if you have a few.

If it does the same thing on a few different leads then it's probably the socket in the guitar not providing a consistent solid contact with the cable's 6.5mm plug.

When plugged in and turned on and you can hear the offending noise try grabbing the jack that is plugged into the guitar and give it a gentle wiggle in different directions and see if there is a direct and obvious effect on the noise at any point.

If so then it is probably the socket. If there is no obvious effect on the noise from your wiggling then it could still be the socket or it could be some of the internal wiring.

You should take the guitar back to the store you bought it from and let them know the problem and ask them to fix it. If you bought it brand new two months ago it shouldn't be having these issues already and you shouldn't be expected to fix it yourself nor should you be expected to pay to have it fixed.

If it's two months old take it back to where you got it and ask them to fix it for free.

Thank you for this solid advice,i will take it to the store the moment I'm free this week.