No idea if anyone has heard of these yet, Engl are doing another 20W head. Sounds pretty cool. Sounds like a more organic fireball...

If I need a small amp for taking round places (I don't drive yet and it's costly to do so) I think I know where to look now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UarUokatk9I
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Sounds pretty great! May be an option to look into instead of a 6505 MH I was looking at or a Marshal DSL15H

So many great little heads!
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
I just saw they have the Ironball in 20 watt aswell, think that might be the one, it sounds great!
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
I just saw they have the Ironball in 20 watt aswell, think that might be the one, it sounds great!

Is it gonna be the Dragonball next and there's going to be only seven of them?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Is it gonna be the Dragonball next and there's going to be only seven of them?

I'd buy all 7 and wish for Isla Fisher and Scarlett Johansson naked and covered in honey.

Quote by Will Lane
Probably because just this little tiny unit is $1,099 USD.

At least you get cheap Mesa Boogies
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Last edited by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma at Feb 2, 2016,
I'd take the amps, not so much the naked sticky women. That mess to clean up would rival some of the most famous "videos" and "pictures" ever. Plus ripping and tearing of skin and...parts >.<
looks like a probable hybrid of some description at least, only two preamp tubes. that only leaves one (assuming a long-tailed pair PI) for the preamp, which is pretty much not enough for metal tones. or a solid state PI (which means again it's a hybrid).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have found Engls lower level entry amps to be kind of crap sounding for me. I also agree with Dave, I smell a hybrid being touted as a tube amp.

is it the Screamer or the Gigmaster they make that is Hybrid or both?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
gigmaster i think

screamer is all-tube as far as i'm aware (think i've seen a schematic)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
I'd buy all 7 and wish for Isla Fisher and Scarlett Johansson naked and covered in honey.

I asked Scarlett once about the honey thing, and it's a definite no. In fact, it was a HELL no."Otherwise," she smiled, "I'm flexible." Isla Fisher, on the other hand, is up for it, but these days her husband gets to watch (well, someone has to take care of the baby!).
Quote by diabolical
Unfortunately Engls little amps don't seem to be as popular in the States, hopefully this will change.

I think it has something to do with failure to provide value for the money?
xD Damn, mang. That is actually hefty to me nowadays. Weak and scrawny with physicality except for lower body. But my upper's the one that is lifting things. Usually, I got the small amps because of how portable I am