Hello.
I am Filip an I am new here.
I wanted to share my very old composition wich I've recorded some months ago and I am curious what You guys would think about it.
Mixing is not the best, I know that but it's not that really bad I think
I hope You'll enjoy !

Link to YT - Deadly Sins
Last edited by Shiversky at Feb 3, 2016,
I hope you're not expecting criticism, because I really have none. I really enjoyed the song, the acoustic guitar parts were great and the electric guitar complimented them very well. The guitar tones were nice, I think some electric guitar tones were maybe a tad weak, but I think you really did the best you could there.

The only non-positive thing I can say from the composition is that I feel like there could be more. I could easily imagine you turning this into an epic 15 minute track or something. I liked to song a lot as it is, but on top of that I feel like you could expand it into something mindblowing.

But any criticism I have is nitpicking at best. I really enjoyed every aspect of the song. Favorite part was probably the acoustic guitar, especially the shimmering, high chords. How did you record the acoustic if I may ask?
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Woah, I didn't expect such good opinion, many thanks !
I recorded guitar with my cheap mic and then I was searching for a good EQ combination in Audacity.
Well I am amateur so... XD