I've had this strat for years and need to replace the screws on the end of the bridge as the heads are wearing down. The problem I'm having is that this bridge appears to be discontinued and I can't find any info on it, or where I can buy parts.

Does anyone know what model this bridge is and where I can get suitable replacement screws?

Note: i can't figure out how to insert pictures into this message so have added them as attachments. Hopefully it works
Attachments:
Guitar1Smaller.JPG
Guitar2.JPG
Guitar3.JPG
Check out my free iOS game, designed to help you learn the notes on the guitar fretboard!
(You get to shoot zombies too! :-)

I'd really appreciate any feedback & suggestions.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpEM6FKtws
It's probably not a special screw, you should be able to determine if it is standard or metric, if the hex head is metric odds are the threads are too, if not try removing one of the screws and taking it to a hardware store and they should be able to help you find something with the correct threads close enough to the length that it will work. The hardware store has bailed me out a few times!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Oh yeah cool I never thought of the hardware store, I've been looking at guitar shops. Thanks for the tip!
Check out my free iOS game, designed to help you learn the notes on the guitar fretboard!
(You get to shoot zombies too! :-)

I'd really appreciate any feedback & suggestions.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpEM6FKtws
McMaster Carr - once you know the details of the HW their website is a breeze to search through and select HW.
Moving on.....
i think that's the locking one that some of the deluxe USA fenders used to have around the early 2000s i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?