Oh I understand the random requests heh very nice job there. Guitar playing plus natural-sounding and looking vocals earns respect from me Even if it IS Bruno Mars *ugh :P*
Quote by CherokeShredder
Oh I understand the random requests heh very nice job there. Guitar playing plus natural-sounding and looking vocals earns respect from me Even if it IS Bruno Mars *ugh :P*

Thanks a lot man! I'm really not a fan of Bruno Mars, so it was a challenge just to get this one finished. Haha :P
This is awesome man! My only thing is that the vocals sound a TINY bit over-processed.
I can see that view, curtis. Natural is very tricky to truly get recorded nowadays because some of us have it in our heads that "Hey, I'm being recorded. I need to try and make it good" and that might not work well, so there's more anxiety to actually try to sing more naturally without messing up and...it's a messy cycle :P
Oh believe me, I can totally understand that. I wish I knew how to edit recordings so they didn't sound like butthole the majority of the time. So I was just nitpicking. It sounds great!
Don't we all, mang? lol hell, I want to make the computers my college uses all the time actually viable for recording, but no luck so far heh

-Sharky