Well hello again. Good job once again with the song. Homme and Pop ain't disappointing, like they usually aren't Good guitar you got right there too
Cheers mate, I think I probably should have tried the neck pick up to get a more mellow tone or try one of my other guitars, as its not quite there tone wise. I just used a bit of fuzz and reverb, but not sure what Josh has got going on there, as his tone is a little more swampy. Any ideas as to what might help adjust the tone in the right direction?
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad
I am not one to ask that to xD I don't focus on tone at all with playing. I just focus on the playing itself. Sorry if that don't help, mang
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do..
Clik This Link inYour Browser....

► ► ► ► http://www.FreelanceJoin.com
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do..
Clik This Link inYour Browser....

► ► ► ► http://www.FreelanceJoin.com
Sadly Kobalt Music have blocked my video claiming a copywright infringement due to me doing a play along with their youtube vid soundtrack. They did it to the Gardenia vid as well. Grrrr
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
Quote by Old Guitar Dad
Sadly Kobalt Music have blocked my video claiming a copywright infringement due to me doing a play along with their youtube vid soundtrack. They did it to the Gardenia vid as well. Grrrr

Good news they have retracted the blockage after I sent them an email. Vid id back up again.
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock