hmu with his highlites cause i'm not super familiar with bmx stuff
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
god damn it man brutal

RIP
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
man, it makes you wonder even more when it happens to people we assume "have it made"....that sucks
Quote by seanlang01
Who?

extreme sports icon
highly influential in that world
the tony hawk of bmx
said it in the chat thread already, but this sucks. Seemed like a really awesome guy from everything I ever saw of him.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I used to play his game for ps1 all the time as a kid. Don't really know much else about him or BMX stuff in general, but it's a real shame. RIP
Quote by mattedbird at #33814212
man, it makes you wonder even more when it happens to people we assume "have it made"....that sucks

yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, too. fame certainly doesn't equal happiness.

RIP dude
RIP Dave Mirra
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
He was in really good shape too. He ran triathlons.

RIP
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33814351
yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, too. fame certainly doesn't equal happiness.

RIP dude

tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the numerous concussions he most likely had didn't play a major role.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the numerous concussions he most likely had didn't play a major role.

you know what, i think that makes a lot of sense. he wouldn't be the first athlete to suffer internally and sink into a post-concussion depression either, concussions are serious man
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Seeing Dave Mirra vs Matt Hoffman at XGames was fantastic. Those two are probably the whole reason everybody in my town rode a bike for a few years. He will be missed.