Quote by UltimateGuizar
You yankin it right now yope?

I started out looking up on Wikipedia Jimmy Dean. I wanted to see if he was still alive. He died in 2010. This got me wanting to hear big bad John. So I went you toob and listen to it, then, I started listening to old songs amongst them was the Battle of New Orleans, running bear love little white dove, North to Alaska and then this one came up no pun intended.
No is the answer to your question. For some reason I cannot become aroused with paintings no matter how exquisite. Photography is different, however, I have never masturbated in my life.

I do that sometimes. I think about somebody who might be dead or alive and check it out. I don't know if I'm the only one that does this.
Last edited by yope at Feb 5, 2016,
Quote by yope
I have never masturbated in my life.

Bullshit
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by yope
I have never masturbated in my life.

this explains so much
Check out my band Disturbed
Don't start. Jerk-offing is a gateway drug to genital sex.

I don't know about you guys, but I was a slave to my own body for like the first year after discovering beatin' it.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite

I don't know about you guys, but I was a slave to my own body for like the first year after discovering beatin' it.

Lol for real.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Are you ehbacons dad?

Lmao
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by BledGhostWhite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2o5RDkq9A
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

you're a good man, yopey brown.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I, no shit, own two Johnny Horton albums. When I was 7 he was my favorite artist. Got them out of nostalgia.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Are you ehbacons dad?
And blode is ehbacon's brother!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line