Ok, I admit it: I'm fickle.

I recently bought a Schecter Omen Extreme-6, and I was pretty happy with it... until I saw this for sale in my local guitar store, tried it out and I fell in love. Long story short, I bought this and my Schecter is on its way to the guy who bought it from me on eBay

So, the guitar. It's an LTD Phoenix-200, made in 2010 (I believe ESP discontinued the Phoenix line last year). It was damaged in shipping on its way to the UK, and it has a few other minor cosmetic flaws that knocked the price of it down from almost £400 to £199. None of that really bothers me, it's nothing immediately noticeable and none of it affects how well the guitar plays (which is very fucking well indeed).

Specs are kinda hard to find due to this guitar being discontinued, but these are what I've managed to find so far:

- Maple neck thru, basswood wings
- Rosewood fretboard, 22 XJ frets
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- ESP brand tuners and pickups
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- Volume controls for each pickup

Pics!

(the aforementioned shipping damage)

All in all, this thing kicks ass (it'll kick even more ass once I get a set of Duncans in it, the stock pickups are good but I almost always change them out). Here's hoping this one stays around a while!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Oh that looks lovely. Have fun with it!

HNGD!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Chinese LTD's are usually terrible, but if you got it that cheap it's not that bad.

I dig that shape. I'd definitely soup it up though. All the hardware changed. Even after doing all that you'd come out ahead. Good job.
I thought it would actually be an ESP, but nope.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I thought it would actually be an ESP, but nope.

Me too. Cool looking guitar nonetheless. HNGD!
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice, I have never been a fan of the Firebird shape but it looks pretty good, I'd definitely swap the pups! HNGD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

nice grab! I always thought these were gorgeous guitars, wasn't aware they had discontinued them. sad to hear, I feel they should have been a lot more popular.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab