Hi, have any of you guys got the above pedal?

Bit of a newbie here and trying to work out what uk mainsadapter it will take. Website states 9v AC, would the Boss PSA 240 work, if not can you pls help and point me in the right direction

Thanks
No, you need an AC power supply. For something like that you're best off going with the adapter made specifically for that pedal.

Edit: I just noticed the UK part. If ISP doesn't make a UK compatible adapter I would email them and see what adapter they would recommend.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Feb 5, 2016,
the theta's are sweet from what i can find on the net. i would love to give one a go in person.

as far as adapters, AC and DC current are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. you feed a DC pedal AC current, it will go boom.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
@chris050177 - I have the ISP Theta Preamp Pedal and its amazing! The pedal ships with a 9v AC adapter and ISP recommends that you use only that adapter to have more voltage headroom.

Cheers!
Shsnk