Page 1 of 2
After watching the cult episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia I realized there's not really anymore hardcore cults like the Manson Family around that do crazy shit like host regular orgies, mass suicides, or murders. Heavens Gate is the most recent one I can think of that did anything extreme. Anymore good ones after them? What happened? Did people just smarten up?

I wouldn't mind sneaking into a cult orgy to get some ass...

If you guys are gonna talk about cults you know of tell me about the hardcore and crazy shit they do!
Last edited by FunkyPunk666 at Feb 5, 2016,
It's probably because they'd do crazy s*** like host regular orgies, mass suicides, or murders.

Probably do still exist btw. Just not as openly as other groups.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
There still are cults. There's one two towns away from me. My neighbour tried to get me to join. Funnily enough, I learned it was a cult later on in Social Psychology about it when we were discussing cults.
Free Ali
The cult of political correctness amirite
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chrismendiola
There still are cults. There's one two towns away from me. My neighbour tried to get me to join. Funnily enough, I learned it was a cult later on in Social Psychology about it when we were discussing cults.

Do they do any crazy shit?
oh look, i found another excuse to post a night birds song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovHhjgkxEpM
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by FunkyPunk666 at #33815983
Do they do any crazy shit?

The cult nearby? I'm not sure. Cults tend to keep their lunacy hidden from the rest of the world.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola

what town? i wanna join.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by chrismendiola

I think it's wonderful that the earliest research on cognitive dissonance was conducted with an apocalyptic doomsday cult.

Psychology is such a strange field
pretty sure cults are still around.

there's a group of "protestants" where I used to live, seemed like a cult
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by chrismendiola
Ridgewood. You'd hate it there. It's very not punk.

Here's a thingy.

shiiiiieeeeeeet. that's not a fun cult.

i want one like in movies and shit where they wear robes and chant weird stuff and sacrifice things to gods whose names sound like you've got something caught in your throat.

also orgies.
Of course there are cults. How could there be cult movies otherwise?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i want one like in movies and shit where they wear robes and chant weird stuff and sacrifice things to gods whose names sound like you've got something caught in your throat.

also orgies.

Exactly! I wanna see young women be lead to believe that the only path to redemption is to put out for their male cult members. And suicide and stuff too...Wanna just cut to the chase and make a cult together?
Quote by FunkyPunk666
Exactly! I wanna see young women be lead to believe that the only path to redemption is to put out for their male cult members. And suicide and stuff too...Wanna just cut to the chase and make a cult together?

after your posts in other threads, no.

but i'm sure you can start your own easily with all the other white males who feel oppressed.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
after your posts in other threads, no.

but i'm sure you can start your own easily with all the other white males who feel oppressed.

What's wrong with my posts? Did I offend you?

Everybody is oppressed man. The Man is keeping all of us down no matter who you are.
Quote by FunkyPunk666

What's wrong with my posts? Did I offend you?

Everybody is oppressed man. The Man is keeping all of us down no matter who you are.

-sunaj
The Republican Party
The Democratic Party
Christianity
Catholicism
Islam
Judaism
etc
etc
etc
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Those people in the Oregan standoff seem pretty culty.
I guess that's called a militia though? Or can you be simultaneously be a cult and a militia?
What are you talking about? There are plenty of cun-

Wait, I think I misunderstood the question.

I should leave.
nice avi op

nice join date too phaggot noob

the pit is a cult FYI
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

nice join date too phaggot noob

I'm been lurking for a while. It's a forum get over yourself, loser. It would get boring fast if it was just the same people over and over again.
Quote by FunkyPunk666
I'm been lurking for a while. It's a forum get over yourself, loser. It would get boring fast if it was just the same people over and over again.

when i call someone a phaggot noob im just joking FYI

but the pit is actually a cult, dude

get out while you can...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by EyeNon15
Those people in the Oregan standoff seem pretty culty.
I guess that's called a militia though? Or can you be simultaneously be a cult and a militia?

They're cunty, not culty.

EDIT: Also, starting to thinking furries might be a cult.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Feb 6, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
when i call someone a phaggot noob im just joking FYI

but the pit is actually a cult, dude

get out while you can...

My bad man I can be a little too defensive sometimes.
Page 1 of 2